XP
Country
IMO...

1 - Spend time with your wife....
2 - CoverBug
3 - WIP Support..

But i respect your priorities r-win
wink.gif

Blue-K word's are mine as well...thank you for keeping this project alive. I can't use other loader...it doesnt feel the same
wtf.gif

wipy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skater4599 said:
IMO adding ncard functionality if worthless, Completely taking steps backwards if you have to add a delay to booting games, one of the great things about wiiflow is how fast it boots game once i click play, rev19 made this even faster. Making it longer is a HUGE step backwards, unless you can turn it off.. Or make it an extra button to send, dont have it send everytime you push play. But that would piss themers off. IMO, things like auto-update function, categories like vips patch, and/or adding a small place where the size of games can be displayed and a game count/hdd info in settings or somthing would be MUCH more beneficial.

I agree with r-win that a seperate application that reads the board and sends it that way would be alot better. So all we really need then is the USB loader to post teh games to the message board
biggrin.gif

i agree, i think options like this one (not nescessary for all "gameplaying or coverdisplay" related) should have a on/off on it.
so getting the loader slower will be the user choice
smile.gif

availability to enable/disable options may be a good way to stop complains, you want it : set it to on, otherwise let it to off (doing this via the .ini file can be a good way to avoid themers complains) so that way everybody's happy no matter if there's too many or not enough things on the loader, useful or not.

by the way, since page 7 of wiiflow, i didn't see a bunch of new themes anywhere, so personally i wouldn't code regarding them
glare.gif

finally i totally agree about priority for options you listed : infos about MY system is more important for me than lookin' other's stats or sending my stats to them
tongue.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
I would like to see the cover bug done with , then move on to FANART then ..

Im kind of new to wiiflow, by cover bug that would be the covers with green lines? if so then yes please get rid of that bug PLEASE.

i was messing with the cover options on cfg (my fav of course), and i like coverflow options. and obviously wiiflow has the most and best options to do so.

what is the cause of the bug?

hybridLearner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What things would Mrs. r-win like to have done with WiiFlow?
biggrin.gif
Keep up the good work, I'm just a boring user who is content with using wbfs on my hard drive, and have no complaints! I know how long stuff like this can take to do and there are many people out there who appreciate your hard work, especially my friends that come over!
yaywii.gif

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hybridLearner said:
What things would Mrs. r-win like to have done with WiiFlow?
biggrin.gif
Nothing with Wiiflow I'm afraid. She wants both Wiis and the XBOX360 moved out of the living room, and stored somewhere else, I'm afraid.
tongue.gif

Actually, she even mentioned selling one of them!

P.S.: Now don't start bashing here, I still like her
smile.gif

niiiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if an "install" option in Wiiflow could be expected shortly.
Wiiflow is indeed the only loader compatible with my HDD. I can't install game with GXLoader or SD loader.
With GXLoader it freezes, With SD loader it is written "no wbfs partition found" and of course there is one on my HDD.

This option would be really great
wink.gif
wink.gif

Niko.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
niiiko said:
Install option? It's right there, in the menu! Or insert a disc when wiiflow is running. Or am I missing something?

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
niiiko said:
Hi everyone,

Wiiflow is indeed the only loader compatible with my HDD. I can't install game with GXLoader or SD loader.
With GXLoader it freezes, With SD loader it is written "no wbfs partition found" and of course there is one on my HDD.

This option would be really great
wink.gif
wink.gif

Niko.

If you are using a wbfs format drive, simply use r25 and the install options work fine. it was only the introduction of the FAT and NTFS support that broke the install function...I think.

niiiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, thank you it works fine now,

Yet I still have a black screen on some games, or the game freezes at the first screen with the wiimote. My wiimote is disconnected and the screen freeze, I have to reboot.

What's the matter
smile.gif
?

Edit : one game does not work with wiiflow but the same game is booted by USBloaderGX, yet with some display bugs.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Spidy1000 said:
i'll need to ask r-win, he only compiled a 249 version till now, he's already gone to bed though

Thanks a lot.

Would you please explain the meaning of "CHAN" in the line :

returnto=CHAN

?

Moreover, is it possible for WiiFlow to run the main.dol in SD instead of embedding the main.dol into the iso ?

Thanks !

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TeenTin said:
Spidy1000 said:
i'll need to ask r-win, he only compiled a 249 version till now, he's already gone to bed though

Thanks a lot.

Would you please explain what is the meaning of "CHAN" in the line :

returnto=CHAN

?

this is what r-win told me:

Spidy1000, you can set returnto=CHAN in the [ GENERAL] section
so that it will patch games to return to the wiiflow channel

I dont think wiiflow can use dol's from the HDD anymore, but i'm not sure, r-win will have to answer that

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Spidy1000 said:
this is what r-win told me:

Spidy1000, you can set returnto=CHAN in the [ GENERAL] section
so that it will patch games to return to the wiiflow channel

I dont think wiiflow can use dol's from the HDD anymore, but i'm not sure, r-win will have to answer that

I see. "CHAN" stands for channel.

As for the main.dol thing, I want WiiFlow to load main.dol from SD but not HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh