Country
United States

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad that helped ToddofWar, enjoy FFT.

I read up on the genplus guide and figured out how to get sound to work on Sega CD games. I tried this with Sonic CD. When you download the iso backup, it comes with all the music files as separate mp3 files. Genplus only recognizes wav files. So simpily find a program to do a bulk conversion from mp3 to wav, and you're set. After doing this, Sonic CD worked perfectly with music. I think I even lucked out and got the Japanese soundtrack as well.

Reactions: ToddofWar420

Dump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only thing that I can confirm is "unecm" is needed for .bin.ecm files to get the bin file back (usually size is 5-10% bigger)
as for the screenie Dump: it's the bios file loading. when bin.ecm is JUST renamed to .bin you get stuck at wait screen or at black screen before game exits back to WF.
rename bin to bin.ecm and try unecm and see if file gets bigger.

i dont think thats it if i extract it and its a ecm file i unecm it then if its a .bin i get i rename it after i unecm and rename the .cue then i open the cue re do file structure all the games i did with these steps work now when i get a img file after ecm i try to convert it to cue bin with magiciso then thats when i get that weird boot and freeze if i leave the game as a img file it works so it leaves me to believe that magiciso is breaking my image file on conversion or i cant convert some games to cue bin format

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think thats it if i extract it and its a ecm file i unecm it then if its a .bin i get i rename it after i unecm and rename the .cue then i open the cue re do file structure all the games i did with these steps work now when i get a img file after ecm i try to convert it to cue bin with magiciso then thats when i get that weird boot and freeze if i leave the game as a img file it works so it leaves me to believe that magiciso is breaking my image file on conversion or i cant convert some games to cue bin format
I actually deleted all of the cue files, otherwise the game would show up twice on Wiiflow. After I unecm the bin file, I just use that file that the program creates and use that in my wiisx/isos folder. You only need the cue file if you are burning the game to a disk. Burning the disk is only useful for me if I am using my hacked PS2 with the Game Shark / credit card key method to open the tray after the PS2 verifies that the game shark disk is a legit PS1 disk in order for me to play backed up PS1 disks which are not yet compatible with WiiSX.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thanks Fix
Here's my tweaked wiisx-mod2
*added custom sound (thanks Mastershoes)
*Removed .bin| from ini to prevent duplication of titles (.cue is just enough)
*games can either be on FAT or NTFS partition but saves require FAT - Info by Fix not me :)

Grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w61ia8g6akc5kds

P.S. will be available in my next Masterpiece pack along with all new updates, keep u posted ;P

nickh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I thought I'd give WiiFlow a go because of a stack dump I was getting with CFG. I had no response there so here I am. Unfortunately with the same cheap and cheerful Classic Controller Pro I am still getting a stack dump with WiiFlow, but only one. It happens when you select a game (any game) from within WiiFlow. After 5 seconds it reboots the Wii, so at least it recovers. If I can get the stack dump would you be able to do anything about it? It will take me a while as I can't write down much of it in the 5 seconds so I'm going to have to make it crash multiple times.

I can still use the Classic Controller Pro if I plug it in after the game has loaded (as with CFG).

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Fix
Here's my tweaked wiisx-mod2
*added custom sound (thanks Mastershoes)
*Removed .bin| from ini to prevent duplication of titles (.cue is just enough)
*games can either be on FAT or NTFS partition but saves require FAT - Info by Fix not me :)

Grab it here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w61ia8g6akc5kds

P.S. will be available in my next Masterpiece pack along with all new updates, keep u posted ;P
Thanks! Of course I just deleted all of my cue files yesterday haha. I'll just re-add the .bin extension to my setup.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone let me know the trick to playing PSone on USB1 (Fat32)? I tried redirecting my romdir in my .ini to USB1:/wiisx/games but its not working.

What else do I need to do?

leftwingzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried that and still a no go. It keeps saying it can't find the plugins and select your partion type. I go to to select USB1 and still nothing..
Here's my working ini file, is it the same?
[PLUGIN]
arguments={device}:/{path}|{name}
bannersound=
consolecoverid=sony
covercolor=ffffff
coverfolder=wiisx
displayname=WiiSX
dolfile=wiisx-mod1.dol
filetypes=.bin|.cue|.img|.iso|.ecm
magic=57495358
romdir=wiisx/isos

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Been computer-less a while doing some heavy house remodeling and my iPhone caught some serious air.. now I have an iPhone that's just voice controlled only lol.. :sad: kinda sad though.. Now WiiSX is a plugin and I'm missing out. I'm furious right now!! Well neways enjoy guys, hope to be back up on game soon :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte