Hacking [Wii Zangeki no Re. MENU PATCH Jap-Eng]

Jamesleeadf

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i patch using ppf-o-matic3.exe given inside the RAR file downloaded from the link given above.
how do you patch manually? do you have the manual? i can try to do it on my own.

Thanks man.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
the game freeze when i start the single mode, just after use the patch v3.0, without the patch i can play it

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game freeze when i start the single mode, just after use the patch v3.0, without the patch i can play it
The supplied patch doesn't work. Several posters\lurkers from this thread have the working patch. It's just a matter of one of them uploading it. Until then, there isn't a way to play this in English.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
The supplied patch doesn't work. Several posters\lurkers from this thread have the working patch. It's just a matter of one of them uploading it. Until then, there isn't a way to play this in English.

So I guess if i want to play it, I must play it in japanese :( or translate it, i suppose but Im not sure if the game diserve it because i have never played it, and just think of how hard it could be to translate it
I have the game already patched, don't have the patch anymore though, I could try extract the files needed, just indicate me.

Veo que la bandera de tu pais es chilena asi que deberias hablar español a menos que me equivoque o sea un error en mi navegador, bueno no tengo idea de que archivos son los traducidos seria que examine la ISO y sus archivos a ver cuales son, no tengo la menor idea de como creo el parche ppf porque en su mayoria los parches ppf solo sirven para texto y no imagenes. no creo que el ppfcreator sirva para tal cosa, i hope you speak spanish cuz i dont want to translate that :)

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best thing to do is create an xdelta patch. The patch itself should end up around 18mb. Throw it in a zip then upload it to a hosting site.

A couple items of note:

original iso crc32: 08e0e7d6
black screen patched iso crc32: 3959ce26

If the working patched iso has a different crc32 than the black screen iso, you're good to go.

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those who volunteered to help, do you need help with anything? For example, if you've never used xdelta before and need help, just ask.

If the patch is smaller than 50mb, this is a quick and easy place to host it:

www.tinyupload.com

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
so finally i must play it in japanese :( well... but even I do not understand anything just a few words but... is hard to understand it

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just another reminder to those who received the working patch:

You're the only ones on the net who have it! Someone please share it! This patch doesn't exist without your help.

Reactions: adamass

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to stay up for however long it is.
http://www.filedropper.com/zangekinoreginleiveng-patchv300

Here is the problem: Finding a unpatched iso is worse, since some asshole decided to share a patched version 2 iso of it, and it seem to be the only seeded torrent left in the world.
Thanks for sharing del_delly:yay:, but that's actually the .ppf patch that doesn't work for most people (black screens). There was a later patch that worked 100%, but most of those who received the patch have been silent. Whoever decides to re-up the later patch, please don't post the link here -- share it through PMs.

adamass

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok it's a try out since i am not quite used to forums but I read many stuff in here about the patch and I too need help can anyone shoot me info, files or anything to allw me playing the game in english? My game is always on black screen after I boot it in usb loader gx...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also have a patched copy of Zangeki no reginleiv. If I can help doing something not hesitate to ask , I'll try my best.
I for one could use this help if you would accept PMing me?

del_delly

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi there, I am new but stalked the site for long.

I joined to ask you for help because I read that you actually gott the patch working? rebirth (patch creator) is not active anymore and I need tthe working pattch or whattever files/instructions...

My ISO works without the patch. I used the v3.0 patch to no avail. I get black screen...

Please help me :) ?

Adam

Please kindly fuck off. Or read my post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A