Homebrew Wii Yabause problem

Count_Alucard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm having problems installing Yabause on my homebrew wii. What happens is that I download it and put it on the sd card but when I plug it into the wii and load HBC Yabause doesn't come up and when I put it on to the laptop to look at why it isnt coming up all of the boot files in the apps folder are missing when they were there before so I'm not sure what is going on. Could someone help as this is becoming annoying as I want to play Saturn games on the wii and this fault keeps coming up? Thanks

Last edited by Count_Alucard,
D

Deleted User

Hi I'm having problems installing Yabause on my homebrew wii. What happens is that I download it and put it on the sd card but when I plug it into the wii and load HBC Yabause doesn't come up and when I put it on to the laptop to look at why it isnt coming up all of the boot files in the apps folder are missing when they were there before so I'm not sure what is going on. Could someone help as this is becoming annoying as I want to play Saturn games on the wii and this fault keeps coming up? Thanks
I can´t help with your problem here, but let me tell you that Sega Saturn emulation is bad on the Wii.
You should play your games on a Saturn emulator for the PC.

Count_Alucard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its nothing to do with emulation for the wii. I removed the sd card and put it back into the pc without even touching the wii and the yabause files were again deleted. The sd card works fine with all the other emulators so it must be a bad download.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips. +1