Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having the game immediately restart. I just used Pimp my Wii to update everything. How do I install the wad fixes? I really don't even remember how I hacked my wii. I am assuming that I put the wad files in a folder on my SD card and use a different program to install them? Thanks for any help!

Well, I just installed the latest CFG and ran that from the homebrew channel and the game booted up no problem and I'm watching the Wii Motion Plus video, and it will hopefully start no problem after the video is done. Wish me luck!
Wish granted.

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
nah if it went through that was fine, only thing i can say is wipe your system clean of cios using anytitle deleter, anything that has ios 222 or higher,
if you have trucha in ios236 reload with that dont delete that

then reinstall the cios

by the way whats your hdd configuration

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah if it went through that was fine, only thing i can say is wipe your system clean of cios using anytitle deleter, anything that has ios 222 or higher,
if you have trucha in ios236 reload with that dont delete that

then reinstall the cios
delete 249 and then reinstall? ok i will try that will report results in a few minutes

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoGamma R9 beta 50, IOS249 (REV 17) for demo works fine. I will test for the full version tomorrow but I am sure that it will work as well.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still got a black screen im gonna try and install the wads that came with the torrents

oh sergate 500gb fat32
if you got another drive lying around also try WBFS, WBFS has been around a lot longer, its got the most compatibility, its what i use and never had a prob with wbfs
how do i do that? ive tried and i coudnt seem how to find out how

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
you will need this tool
http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/
to format the drive into wbfs and transfer the games
WARNING your drive will be completely formatted so i recommend with a different drive which doesn't have much on it

while its in WBFS the computer will reconize the drive as unformatted, dont format wbfs with windows it will wipe out

I take no responsibility if any data lose occurs

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will need this tool
WARNING your drive will be completely formatted so i recommend with a different drive which doesn't have much on it

i understand i alsready ahev everthing backed up else where ive got nothing to lose i just wanna play skyward sword

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
you will need this tool

i understand i alsready ahev everthing backed up else where ive got nothing to lose i just wanna play skyward sword
boot up the app, select the drive letter, format the drive using the tool, then press load, then on the right click browse, find the skyward sword iso and transfer it across (add to wbfs),

when you replug a wbfs drive into the comp windows will reconize it as unformatted ignore it

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still cant figure out how to boot from a disc. I have tried everything. I have all the correct IOS installed.... and im using CFG USB Loader to boot disc. Why wont it boot.

Booting Wii game, please wait...

ERROR: OpenPartition(0xf800000) -2 Returned (ret = -2) Press any button to exit.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UNEEK+DI r169 game works perfectly. Loads faster than USBLoaderGX. Really wasn't that hard to install - definitely sticking with this.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will need this tool

boot up the app, select the drive letter, format the drive using the tool, then press load, then on the right click browse, find the skyward sword iso and transfer it across (add to wbfs),

when you replug a wbfs drive into the comp windows will reconize it as unformatted ignore it
ok what loader to use when it is transferred?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game