Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

simsicle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Running the game fine here. Started it earlier, watched the intros, got to Link's room, walked a bit outside. Now i went for dinner, started the game again, but it didn't remember my save file, i had to create another one and watch the intro again. Should it have save on its own? Or is there something wrong? I am afraid of playing since I'm not sure it will save my progress... Thanks.

pickleman77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Could anyone tell me where you get the shield? I've almost made it to the first temple and I still haven't found it.
I got the slingshot but I can't find out where to get the shield.
i keep on getting a black screen everytime i boot up the game,
Help?

Having the same problem here. Anyone know how to fix it?

whats your cios/loader configuration

Running USB Loader GX on the newest version on 222.

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Could anyone tell me where you get the shield? I've almost made it to the first temple and I still haven't found it.
Help?

so your using cios 21 d2x v6, or a beta v7 included, if your not update it to

otherwise try 249 with 56 base

pickleman77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Help?

so your using cios 21 d2x v6, or a beta v7 included, if your not update it to

otherwise try 249 with 56 base

I attempted to update to the v7 cIOS that were included with the game, but I continued to have the problem. None of them were 222, though, so I suppose that would make sense. I'll give 249 a try.

I wasn't able to select the base IOS when I installed them though; a tutorial told me to run the installer under 36, and then do a batch install of all the WADs. Should I have been able to choose the base, or is that automatic?

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. Running the game fine here. Started it earlier, watched the intros, got to Link's room, walked a bit outside. Now i went for dinner, started the game again, but it didn't remember my save file, i had to create another one and watch the intro again. Should it have save on its own? Or is there something wrong? I am afraid of playing since I'm not sure it will save my progress... Thanks.

where/how do you save? i just wanna try saving as soon as i start (im still downloading). is there a certain location or is it in the menus?

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Help?

cfg loader d2x cios v7 249 base 56

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Help?

Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Help?

that should work fine, try a different loader, wiiflow, neogammer as the ios installed is good for the game

phatcorns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having the game immediately restart. I just used Pimp my Wii to update everything. How do I install the wad fixes? I really don't even remember how I hacked my wii. I am assuming that I put the wad files in a folder on my SD card and use a different program to install them? Thanks for any help!

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Help?

Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Help?

that should work fine, try a different loader, wiiflow, neogammer as the ios installed is good for the game
tried them they all do the same thing: blackscreen

simsicle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

where/how do you save? i just wanna try saving as soon as i start (im still downloading). is there a certain location or is it in the menus?

Phew got it, look for the bird statue. Thats how you save . Spooked myself a bit i guess. Just found it weird it didn't even remember my save file at first.

Reactions: 1 person

kyomagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me?? I am trying to run this on dolphin and i am getting some bad graphics. My other games like mario, kirby and xenoblade run great, but i cant seem to get this to run smooth. Its all blotchy and blocky.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/unledvur.jpg

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country

Phew got it, look for the bird statue. Thats how you save . Spooked myself a bit i guess. Just found it weird it didn't even remember my save file at first.

thanks. gonna make double sure its saving asap. just gotta wait for download now :) fingers crossed

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I do keep my Wii up to date, did a full Modmii install last month, but I ran SS on cfg USB, and it worked no problem. No alt dol, no nothing. It just worked.

'Yall doing something really wrong.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do keep my Wii up to date, did a full Modmii install last month, but I ran SS on cfg USB, and it worked no problem. No alt dol, no nothing. It just worked.

'Yall doing something really wrong.
what were the specific settings?

Have been playing for 6 hours straight, no problems at all. I'm loving it.
what loader?

phatcorns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having the game immediately restart. I just used Pimp my Wii to update everything. How do I install the wad fixes? I really don't even remember how I hacked my wii. I am assuming that I put the wad files in a folder on my SD card and use a different program to install them? Thanks for any help!

Well, I just installed the latest CFG and ran that from the homebrew channel and the game booted up no problem and I'm watching the Wii Motion Plus video, and it will hopefully start no problem after the video is done. Wish me luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0