Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Perhaps the best game ever made leaked 8~10 days before its official release? Nintendo must be very mad now. Well, I don't have WM+ so downloading it would be pointless. Can't wait for November 20th :)

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I usually will download early leaks, but I actually pre-ordered the bundle for this game. I'll wait till the 20th for this game though, got MW3 till then :yay:

edit: Nintendo deserves to make some money on this game. It's actually something done with high quality...unlike so many Wii titles that aren't worth spending 50 dollars on...

kuninoni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyward Sword is definitely looking very good. The controls are almost perfect (once you master them)--better than the E3 demo. The music, the graphics, the characters, the pace, everything is turning out very good.

For those just starting out, don't swing your sword like a maniac! It will confuse the Wiimotion+. Make wide, average swings and the combat becomes very natural for you.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Maybe I am late and sorry if I will break some dreams but I came from the topic on the front page to another topic of Switzerland release on 11.11 and now here but If you take a look at the site liked in that post, it clearly state: Release
lang_manual.png
flag_de.png

lang_screen.png
flag_de.png
flag_en.png
flag_fr.png
flag_it.png

Popularität Wii: 1 von 42
logo_pegi12.png

Versand: 17. November 2011
Laden: 18. November 2011

For not german speaking people, "Versand" = mail and "laden" = shop so you probably have to wait some more days and this other shop seems to confirm that.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
the fix every one was talking, i thought was just d2x 7 beta 56 base, works fine here, and has for 12 hour + no issues

Arkangelyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I found a torrent for the PAL version of the game... But I'm not sure whether its legit... It says 4.37GB though so it should be fine... right? :(

GLiTcH

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
mine just resets, i try n install the fixes but i get an error when installing IOS250[57]-v7a5fixed.wad, using latest usb config loader. using a fat32 hdd btw

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't wait!! Can't wait!! I am almost sure that Skyward Sword will work on my Wii. I don't like installing stuff on my Wii unless it is really necessary. I have a very old cIOS249, I think it is rev 10 (I installed it to use with USB Loader GX when it came out)... but I have always been able to play any game I wanted using GX... recently I played the latest kirby and even the Zelda E3 demo with no issues. All I always do is set the "Error 002 fix" to "anti" and everything works fine... so I am pretty sure I'll be able to play this full version of Zelda!!! Why is this wad fix bundled with the game if people are saying that it is not necessary?

3.2U
cIOS249
USB Loader GX

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know where to find Link's bird? I already talked to those guys who apparently stole it.

Follow the platforms above the water near the waterfall head left. You will find him

The music in this game is stunningly good. Really well done to suit each scene. Give koji kondo a cookie or ten lol :D

BlooQKazoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoilers ahead, kinda:

Could anyone tell me where you get the shield? I've almost made it to the first temple and I still haven't found it.
I got the slingshot but I can't find out where to get the shield.

samethernet

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: