Wii #XXXX - The House of The Dead 2 and 3 Return (NUKED) (Japan)

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Daimakaimura said:
florkie2000 said:
does the free loader release also work fine on ntsc u wii ( cause few pal games released wich doesn't exist on ntsc u doesn't work ) .

last thing i heard was that the US version of the "new" freeloader isn't dumped yet
but games like One piece / Naruto / eyeshield21 / go go minon all work now on the Pal wii with the freeloader
except Hajima no ippo , but i have to try the american version for that
Didnt some of these games not even work with WVMC ? (or couldn't be opened with trucha)

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I`ve found a cracked version of Freeloader so i`ll try that with House of the dead on a PAL wii with Wiikey 1.9g....

djxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that The_House_of_The_Dead_2_And_3_Return_JPN_WII-DMZ works on Pal Wiikey1.9g and the text is in English

i just used Wii Brickblocker just incase then Burned to DVD

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
work on wii pal in wiikey 1.9g...blood is green and blood in the option menus and the game is seem to be multilanguage ( sub french for me ) ^^

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
is the voiceovers in english?
They is not.
wacko.gif

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djxxx said:
I can confirm that The_House_of_The_Dead_2_And_3_Return_JPN_WII-DMZ works on Pal Wiikey1.9g and the text is in English

i just used Wii Brickblocker just incase then Burned to DVD

Can confirm this is working all in English too. The voices were always in English even in the all the arcades and on Dreamcast (I bought the Japanese version with mine back in the day).

edit: Blood colour is selectamable.. red or green.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Great game, been playing this for the last hour, no need to use brickblocker, theres no up date. The graphics are an improvement over the xbox version and alot smoother in the movement. The developers say there are few special unlockables that fans of the series shall love, wounder what they shall be. Please Sega release more lightgun games

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
jalaneme said:
edit: is the mini games still there or were they removed? menu in english too?
Yes, mini games are still there.
HotD2 is english but HotD3 is Multi3 or 5

I loved the DC and HotD2, i've played the jap version in '99 like crazy!!

lucifer69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
completely in english... text and screens, voices. I had to check the country code on the iso to confirm it's actually a jap release. Blood defaults to green but you can change it to red in the menu. Graphics seem to be improved, House of the dead 2 has never looked better. Controls are awesome. The ign review was far to low , this game deserves an 8.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.