Wii #XXXX - Super Mario Galaxy 2 (USA)

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
g.crow said:
jaouad said:
I have a pal wii and I get green screen, should I force it pal ?

trying it would be less effort than asking this question...

what works fine for my on pal wii (after getting green/black screen) is

force ntsc, force english, 002 fix on

you need ios56 installed
Your the best, thank you
wink.gif
it worked

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XLarge said:
i keep getting a grey screen when booting up can someone help me?

see below

force ntsc and english if your on a pal wii
and you need ios56 installed (which should result in a black screen if not)

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Amber Lamps said:
Wow another Mario game and this time who will Nintendo fine over a million bucks to?

I still haven't beat any of these games:
Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and New Super Mario Bros.

Seems like well, did we really need another rehash already? lol

well that you are just a retard gamer doesn't mean we haven't finished em ...

and I actually wonder if you ever played any of those games at all else you wouldn't use the word rehash to compair NSMB to a game like SMG
closedeyes.gif

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game has been getting some high praise from the major game review sites. SMG2 will probably be the blockbuster game of the summer. I can't wait to try it myself.
biggrin.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elmariachi said:
Amber Lamps said:
Wow another Mario game and this time who will Nintendo fine over a million bucks to?

I still haven't beat any of these games:
Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and New Super Mario Bros.

Seems like well, did we really need another rehash already? lol

well that you are just a retard gamer doesn't mean we haven't finished em ...
I kinda agree. New Super Mario Bros took me 2 days to beat. I don't own 2 or 3 of those games (and I don't have a GC or a GC controller), and I accidentally deleted my 75% save of SMG1 (I didn't feel like playing it again). And I like playing the newest versions of everything (unless they suck).

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
My version is about 1.3 gigs (scrubbed), been playing for a while, 4th world, around 36 stars.
No freeze, no problems

PAL 4.2E, just booted it through CFGloader.

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taktularCBo said:
Shiroi Kaze said:
I think what most people want to know is if it works on Wiikey 1 without a loader... for those of us that just skipped NSMB Wii... I'm gonna burn it and find out.

ok, keep us informed!
Thanks
yaywii.gif

Okay I just tried the scrubbed version... ran it through brickblocker first. The title shows up in the disc menu but when I try to load the game I get the blue error #002 screen... so assume that this does not work on Wiikey 1 without soft modding... between this and Metroid I guess I should break down and finally get gecko or whatever...

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Shiroi Kaze said:
taktularCBo said:
Shiroi Kaze said:
I think what most people want to know is if it works on Wiikey 1 without a loader... for those of us that just skipped NSMB Wii... I'm gonna burn it and find out.

ok, keep us informed!
Thanks
yaywii.gif

Okay I just tried the scrubbed version... ran it through brickblocker first. The title shows up in the disc menu but when I try to load the game I get the blue error #002 screen... so assume that this does not work on Wiikey 1 without soft modding... between this and Metroid I guess I should break down and finally get gecko or whatever...

Just softmod (it's easy and there's guides EVERYWHERE), modchips just aren't worth it anymore

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Amazing! I thought there would be a protection miles deep, and it boots up and plays nice just like an average game.... The game itself definitely seems to be superbly superb. Though to my taste, the first one was more effective in terms of presentation...I'm not sure they should have payed so much attention to the pseudo-2D levels. And definitely not in the beginning.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
ibis_87 said:
Amazing! I thought there would be a protection miles deep, and it boots up and plays nice just like an average game.... The game itself definitely seems to be superbly superb. Though to my taste, the first one was more effective in terms of presentation...I'm not sure they should have payed so much attention to the pseudo-2D levels. And definitely not in the beginning.

Actually, to me that makes perfect sense as it introduces some new style and elements early on like a tutorial and makes the progression from Galaxy 1 seem natural. I instantly found the game a bit harder.

Norx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've added the game onto the USB drive using WiiBackupManager, however when trying to boot Config USB Loader on the Wii, it just doesnt want to load, been sitting on the splash screen for 10mins.

Any suggestions on how to actually get past the splash screen?

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have another question. I noticed that this forcing NTSC caused for pixelated graphics. Is that normal? and if not how do you fix that ?

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Taik said:
Shiroi Kaze said:
taktularCBo said:
Shiroi Kaze said:

ok, keep us informed!
Thanks
yaywii.gif

Just softmod (it's easy and there's guides EVERYWHERE), modchips just aren't worth it anymore

god, no never!
Just wait for an update of your chip or buy a new one, if your old one is not supported anymore (á la wiikey I etc)
d2sun( I got one for 19€!), wasabi, wode are all getting an update.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
farcry15 said:
anyone else find it funny that the title says SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE?

Yeah I had the same question. I downloaded it and that is what it said..but my file was not named smg2-ind it was called Super Mario Galaxy 2 and when I checked it in WiU1.1 it said Super Mario Galaxy MORE so I want to be sure before putting it into the Wii that it's fine. I already burned it to a disc(The 4.7gb version, I never download scrubbed down versions) or does the smg2-ind version not say Super Mario Galaxy MORE?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2