Wii #XXXX - Sonic World Adventure (Japan)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like this cover more then the pal and us one. Just because it looks a little oldschool
tongue.gif

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
is this sonic unleashed...

Posts merged

Posts merged

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
DS_USER_997 said:

Posts merged

What does the cover tell you? It looks like a werehog to me. And as far as I recall, the werehog was the overall theme of Unleashed.

Sonikku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yay. I was waiting for this one. Now I just hope it works on PAL.

Edit: It works flawlessly on a PAL Wii, with Brickblocker, RegionFrii and Wii Video Mode changer.

But the information for this title is wrong, this game is not only japanese, it's MULTI6, but the voices are only in japanese. (btw, thats why I wanted this version, and not PAL)

rush57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
I hope that this sells well in Japan because I know that Sonic is not very popular anymore.

Sonic is a classic don't get me wrong. Its just that Sonic Team just can't make a good game anymore. The last great sonic game sonic team made was probably the original Sonic Adventure, and that was all the way back in 1999. The whole werehog really ruined this game cause the fun parts were mostly the fast paced old school sonic levels. They tried to do the whole action brawler element that made devil may cry and god of war popular, but it wasn't fun cause it isn't Sonic.

I thought the sonic chronicles was decent even though sonic team didn't make it. I thought it was a little too easy once you got used to doing the skills that don't change what you have to push each time the skill is used. Overall it was enjoyable for an rpg.

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rush57 said:
Edgedancer said:
I hope that this sells well in Japan because I know that Sonic is not very popular anymore.

Sonic is a classic don't get me wrong. Its just that Sonic Team just can't make a good game anymore. The last great sonic game sonic team made was probably the original Sonic Adventure, and that was all the way back in 1999. The whole werehog really ruined this game cause the fun parts were mostly the fast paced old school sonic levels. They tried to do the whole action brawler element that made devil may cry and god of war popular, but it wasn't fun cause it isn't Sonic.

I thought the sonic chronicles was decent even though sonic team didn't make it. I thought it was a little too easy once you got used to doing the skills that don't change what you have to push each time the skill is used. Overall it was enjoyable for an rpg.

While I'd have to disagree with you completely, at the same time, I won't.
Even if you think the games are bad, you can never hold that against a character.

The Werehog was fun in the real version of Sonic Unleashed, not this garbage version.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D