Wii #XXXX - Monster Hunter 3 (Tri-) *DEMO* (Japan)

ReverseFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
globaltribune.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I played this for a short while, and I really enjoyed it. Had no problem loading this on my modded Wii, and the so called slow and constant loading for the game isnt actually that bad. The loadings of each area is only for about a second or two, and is quite bareble.

Other than that, the graphics look really great. The character renders are just a minor improvement from that of the preview games (from what I've seen compared to G, graphic wise), but the backgrounds and the monsters are really when the game shines.

Anyway, I will definitely be picking this up when the full version hits North America. xD

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is the scrubbed version working? How do I burn it? Just extract and burn as it was a 4GB ISO? No patch or things like that?

I'm not THAT noob, it's just that I have never got a scrubbed ISO. Also, I have just one Verbatim, if I fu** with this one I'll have to buy a new case.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
smileipb2.png

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Thiago Kotaki May said:
Is the scrubbed version working? How do I burn it? Just extract and burn as it was a 4GB ISO? No patch or things like that?

I'm not THAT noob, it's just that I have never got a scrubbed ISO. Also, I have just one Verbatim, if I fu** with this one I'll have to buy a new case.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
smileipb2.png

Just burn it like any other ISO
smile.gif

Can anyone tell me if this works with the Backup Loader?

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CockroachMan said:
Thiago Kotaki May said:

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
smileipb2.png

Just burn it like any other ISO
smile.gif

Can anyone tell me if this works with the Backup Loader?
So, I extracted the iso and burned with no patches. Disc Channel doesn't recognize, and via Gecko OS I got a green screen (set to japanese) or black screen (set to default).

Any thoughts?

Some guys are saying it works with Brickblocker and Region Frii, oh well... About Backup Loader, sorry, I don't use it.

superfatih

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLZ tell me how i get the demo working!
i dont have a HDD so i cant use usb loader.
which settings do i need in gamma 0.3???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof