Wii #XXXX - Monster Hunter 3 (Tri-) *DEMO* (Japan)

superfatih

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLZ tell me how i get the demo working!
i dont have a HDD so i cant use usb loader.
which settings do i need in gamma 0.3???

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HERE I AM AGAIN!

I just tried a new disc with Wiigion Frii and Brick Block, the Disc Channel recognized the DVD, but after pressing the "Start" button a black-screen appear with codes like "BBBB AAAA @@@@@" and things like that, lol.

Gecko OS was the same thing but codes, booting as default and japanese. And no, it didn't shown messages like "Reading DVD" or "Title", things that appear when I'm booting Little King Story.

I'm officialy sad, can someone PLEASE help me?
hate2.gif

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wait, so to get monster hunter tri demo I have to download this? I thought it was included in G's release.
Could somebody tell me if I have to get this or just get G please?

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superfatih said:
PLZ tell me how i get the demo working!
i dont have a HDD so i cant use usb loader.
which settings do i need in gamma 0.3???

I installed cIOS rev 9 onto my Wii, and used the gamma loader with error 002 fix. lt works perfectly for me with the rebooter option on the loader.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it worked on gecko os when i set it to Japanese or Default....
but when i start the game i get in a menu (of the game) and it gives like a error.... it says something like Wii P1 (and all those japanese signs)
so dont know what to do.... (ive pushed every button, enserted gamecube controller) when i remove the batterys out of my contoller another line comes and says something about my controller i guess...

so if i know how to bypass that... it works
biggrin.gif

JediKwon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LivingToDie said:
but when i start the game i get in a menu (of the game) and it gives like a error.... it says something like Wii P1 (and all those japanese signs)
so dont know what to do.... (ive pushed every button, enserted gamecube controller) when i remove the batterys out of my contoller another line comes and says something about my controller i guess...

biggrin.gif

If you can take a picture of it, I can help you. I can read Japanese.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Used Brick Blocker + Region Frii and it worked fine with my D2CKey, Wii firmware 4.0U.
smile.gif

Well, the game sure looks pretty, nice illumination and water effects, but overall I'm not really that impressed, maybe my expectations were too high. Anyway, it looks fun, but since I can't understand anything, I couldn't do much.

And btw, you don't need the classic controller to play it, the Wiimote+nunchuck works perfectly, and there are motion controls, but they are used only for small things and are optional.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Walo said:
Wait, so to get monster hunter tri demo I have to download this? I thought it was included in G's release.
Could somebody tell me if I have to get this or just get G please?
The demo is included in the same case as Monster Hunter G, but on a separate disc.

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I can't WiiFrii the game it gives me an error and when using RegionFrii it says it might not be a Wii ISO. So I didn't apply WiiFrii, but it works in B&W. Any idea why I can't use WiiFrii?

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone tell me what configuration to use with this game to have color on a pal-wii? I tried everything with my usb-loader but I still can`t find the configuration for color...
frown.gif

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
qdog82 said:
jalaneme said:
useless, as you have to buy a classic controller to play it, well done capcom.
You can play it with wiimote+nunchuk, Monster Hunter G is classic controller only

can or can't? if so i know it doesn't work with the wiimote and nunchuck as previously said in my post.

You CAN play it with wiimote and nunchuk,it is realy cool made, you attack with the a button, but it looks how you twist your wrist, for differnet attacks
For example if the wiimote is in normal position it swings vertically, if you twist your wrist left it attacks horizontally.
Only Monster Hunter G is Classic Controller only, Monster Hunter 3 Tri is Wiimote+nunchak AND Classic controller
So dude get it, its worth it, i already played it trough 10 times now, so amazing

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
kompormeleduq said:
try using SoftMii v2.1.1
it works for me on my softmodded wii (3.2U)
start the game using disc channel
I doubt it, no game that got B&W in my Wii ever worked without WiiFrii. I just don't get why Wii Frii doesn't work. Also, I'm using USB loader.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LivingToDie said:

biggrin.gif

JediKwon said:
QUOTE(LivingToDie @ Apr 23 2009, 11:26 PM) it worked on gecko os when i set it to Japanese or Default....

biggrin.gif

If you can take a picture of it, I can help you. I can read Japanese.

oops....sorry found out it was Monster Hunter G.... so i guess the error was about no classic controller pluged in ...

But What is the diffference in MH G and M TRI ?

Reakt00r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alexrose said:
Monster Hunter G is a wii remake of Monster Hunter for PS2. Monster Hunter Tri is a brand new game specifically for wii.

Monster Hunter G is a Wii remake of Monster Hunter G for the PS2. They added in some gameplay features of Monster Hunter Dos but you get the same wyverns, dragons, armour and weapons.

Also, for me Monster Hunter Tri isn't working (tried with and without RegionFrii) and Monster Hunter G goes to black after getting a screen saying "Found Classic Controller" (of course it's in Japanese). I used RegionFrii with Monster Hunter G. Without RegionFrii, Monster Hunter G doesn't work AT ALL. Has anyone found a solution yet?

guilty7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err I need some help. Every time I try to load it the game just restarts to the beginning of the menu after going green for some weird reason. Any reason why?
I'm using the backup loader btw.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Bleh, I finally found the game but now the 002 Error is in my way ><

Running Gamma Loader 0.3 and I have cIOS rev 9 installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...