Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ItsXamot said:
mariosonic said:
ItsXamot said:
mariosonic said:
Hey guys,i got the game working for me perfectly on a DVD DL-R!

I'm in game right now so i cant see what IOS i'm using but its the newest one.
And im using CIOS Rev20b or something like that.
On the newest Neo Gamma(9 something)
On a soft-modded wii

When you guys do all of that stuff,does the game say it cant weed?Take it out,put it back in,and keep trying to get it to read and in about a min it will read.The game will play flawlessly.

Note:The game WILL NOT load up on Disc Channel.It will say it cant read the disc.(on DVD DL-R)

Now im going to play right now,but i'm staying on here to see if you guys can get it working as well.Cant miss out on this game,guys.xP

i only have 1 dual layer disc left! eek

i dont want to mess this up.
but i just want to know which release you have and if i need to do anything with it before i burn it.

i have the newest neo gamma, but i dont know what cios rev20b or whatever is

ohmy.gif

help would be great. this thread is 40 pages, i wish there was an faq section :\
Release isnt the secene.Just one of the first ones.And search on GBATemp's download section for Rev20.And click on the newest one.Game should work then.And hey,i only had one DL left too.But luckly it worked.

thanks!

so i assume i can just find one release that works, install the newest cios? i think im still on cios rev17.. and then burn on my last dual layer and cross my fingers?
tongue.gif
sounds good to me

smile.gif

edit: do i need to set a layer break or anything of that sort?
I couldnt,because im using a DVD-R,and its working fine.(few slow-downs in loading and stuff,but not bad.) a\But if your using a DVD+R,you might want to just to be on the safe side.But if its -R,dont worry about that part.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh,and for those of you who have completed this game,or are pretty far in it:

Im stuck in Sector one.Cant really explain where i'm at,but heres a pic of the map.The one gray area at the top-right is the area i cant get to.Both sides need a different wepon.Anyone know where to go?

Heres the pic: WARNING: Map spoilers if nobody has got here yet. http://img843.imageshack.us/i/0828101321.jpg/

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a phootgraph of where you can't go any further... because I can't even tell where you're located at on the map.

Thanks

Wynd

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:

Im stuck in Sector one.Cant really explain where i'm at,but heres a pic of the map.The one gray area at the top-right is the area i cant get to.Both sides need a different wepon.Anyone know where to go?

Heres the pic: WARNING: Map spoilers if nobody has got here yet. http://img843.imageshack.us/i/0828101321.jpg/

You found the room where you can adjust the hologram stuff, right? There's like a bridge or something with the panel that turns the holograms on or off. If you adjust it so that you see glitches, you should be able to run to the end of the area and see a glitch with a gray wall with small crack in it. Go into Morph Ball, jump up, place a Bomb, and it'll blow a hole you can get into with your Morph Ball.

I got stuck on the very same part and needed help as well
wink.gif

Zerosan

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm on my 6th or 7th try now,
just update with latest cios....
btw. PAL 4.2E here, using Wode for image loading.
Why isn't there a skip video button?

*edit*
aaaaaaand, FAIL! damnit.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
mariosonic said:

You found the room where you can adjust the hologram stuff, right? There's like a bridge or something with the panel that turns the holograms on or off. If you adjust it so that you see glitches, you should be able to run to the end of the area and see a glitch with a gray wall with small crack in it. Go into Morph Ball, jump up, place a Bomb, and it'll blow a hole you can get into with your Morph Ball.

I got stuck on the very same part and needed help as well
wink.gif
You know,i just found that out right before i read this.xD Thanks though.xD

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being such a tard,guys,but alittle after you get through that hologram,i'm at an area that makes you go in FPS mode looking for something.What am i looking for?xD

EDIT:Found it.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
got an issue when i play, im using latest USBloader, just after you do training another FMV happens, she talks about a distress call and it hangs, happened twice now, im using HDD to play, anyone else had the problem or a work around?

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DAZA said:
got an issue when i play, im using latest USBloader, just after you do training another FMV happens, she talks about a distress call and it hangs, happened twice now, im using HDD to play, anyone else had the problem or a work around?
Hmm..Its weird this is happening to people with USB or disc..Disc worked fine for me and never froze once..

What stuff do you have installed on your wii,like what IOS and stuff?

Popid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
I'm stuck in Sector 2. It's the 4th room after the second save station. There's a little passage way or tunnel for morph ball, but that doesn't work because it goes up and the morph ball can't jump high enough.

The room seems divided into two parts. Any idea how I can get to the right side?

Edit: Nevermind, found a way.

how annoying is that bit! one thing with the game that does annoy me is how many "tricky puzzles" there appear to be that turn out to be just "woops no i just didnt see where to go" or cldnt find something to lock onto or whatever else hah, but ah well

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
TBH im not sure what IOS its using, had somebody else do it for me, if there is a way i can find out then ill let you know

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DAZA said:
TBH im not sure what IOS its using, had somebody else do it for me, if there is a way i can find out then ill let you know
No.Theres no way.However you can download it. I think the latest IOS is 5855 or something.(Somebody please correct me if i'm wrong)And what Rev do you have?You can check that by going in neo gamma if you have it.(not sure if USB loader requires it.)

B

Bladeforce

mariosonic said:
Sorry for being such a tard,guys,but alittle after you get through that hologram,i'm at an area that makes you go in FPS mode looking for something.What am i looking for?xD

And this my friends is why 80's gaming rocks over todays pampered gameplay
smile.gif

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
hmm, im trying some other things, im not going to mess about with adding as im not 100% sure on what im doing. either that or wait for another resolve / update or iso release. some other people i know are trying it aswell

Also if someone is listening who does the USBloader cheats, if you could add in a "skip video" function i can play it "hopefully" lol

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Working for me with the good ISO from the newsgroups.

CIOS v20 any loader.
Having to removing the update to get pass the protection is nonsense.

This is the bad copy from the newsgroups that freezes at the baby's cry fmv, this copy will not work no matter what you try.
[Metroid_Other_M_USA_Wii-iND ]-[01/83] - "metroid-other-m-ind.nfo" yEnc

This is the working copy from the newsgroups.
[Metroid_Other_M]-[#alt.binaries.games@efnet]-[001/101]-["Metroid_Other_M.par2"] yEnc

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
Tanas said:
This is the bad copy from the newsgroups that freezes at the baby's cry fmv, this copy will not work no matter what you try.

im using Metroid_Other_M_PROPER_USA_WII-WiiTARD and it happens with fmv crash

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DAZA said:
Tanas said:

I tried for hours with this version with no success.

This copy worked first time, and with all loaders from disk and usb.
[Metroid_Other_M]-[#alt.binaries.games@efnet]-[001/101]-["Metroid_Other_M.par2"] yEnc

joey2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tanas said:
DAZA said:
Tanas said:

I tried for hours with this version with no success.

This copy worked first time, and with all loaders from disk and usb.

[Metroid_Other_M_USA_Wii-iND ]-[01/83] - "metroid-other-m-ind.nfo" yEnc worked for me, it does says that dvd was missing, but when I tried to play it again it worked
biggrin.gif

I'm already 2.5 hours in game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1