Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think everyone asking a question that has already been answered should be IP banned. (Not me tho
tongue.gif
)

38 pages of ZOMG DIS BRAKE MAI PAL WEE?!?!?
Is pissing me off, read the thread you diptard noobs.

P.S. Glad to hear you can unlock ness. Hopefully everyone else can be unlocked this way too, then all we'll be missing is the stages that must be gotten via other means...

Smobey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone made a list about which modes are playable? I know VS mode is, and classic mode is (though supposedly it freezes in the credits?) What about events? Multi-man melees? Targets? Sandbag?

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EDIT: DONT DO THE 15% TRICK!!!!

I went back to the Wii menu and instead of being white and blue the menu was black and orange! also the when i pressed the home button everything was in japanese!

I turned off the power and now everything is fine but im scared to death.... i dont ever wanna play the game again! :'(

T

TroyBagnell

I don't think this has been asked yet... but since there's problems unlocking characters (well, only confirmed Ness so far) is it possible someone who's already beaten the game can share his save file?

Timbaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I went back to the Wii menu and instead of being white and blue the menu was black and orange! also the when i pressed the home button everything was in japanese!

I turned off the power and now everything is fine but im scared to death.... i dont ever wanna play the game again! :'(

Okay that's scary..

Can anyone confirm the above doesn't happen when you DON'T do the 15% trick?
Don't know if you've stopped playing to see if everything's ok..

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country

I turned off the power and now everything is fine but im scared to death.... i dont ever wanna play the game again! :'(
ohmy.gif

I think every Japanese game has the "home" button in Japanese no matter what reigon console you play it on. That's because the Home menu is not in the system, it's programmed into the game. Pop in Wii Sports and press "home" and you'll see. Try returning back to the Wii menu in there, you'll probably see it's not black and orange.

Also the black and orange menu might because of PAL display incompatibilites. Don't worry, it's probably not because of 15% trick.
happy.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

That can happen regardless of the 15% trick or not. You're installing a japanese firmware onto your system.

You're actually better off with the 15% trick because then you don't get the whole firmware just the needed parts.

Matekking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

Please, take a picture of it!
If its real, then it was on purpose from nintendo (i think)...

chamonofx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think this has been asked yet... but since there's problems unlocking characters (well, only confirmed Ness so far) is it possible someone who's already beaten the game can share his save file?

Unfortunately, it seems like save files in Brawl are copy protected.
some of us are waiting for news on the DL version. There should be another thread created called Questions for noobs or something, so noobs can go there and flood it with repeated and stupid question

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aw poor you Killakae, I would've been scared if my Wii went inverse on me XD

Anyway, I'm still wondering if the 15% trick will break the DL version, which apparently need the firmware to be fully updated in order to adjust the laser..

ZeroBlitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's been asked and apparently the game has a save lock on it so people can't move it over to an SD card (and likely the other way) so you probably shouldn't hope too much. Anyway, the starting roster gives us a few interesting characters to last us a while.

Any mention been made about D2CKey compatibility? (US console)

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hay guys hate to ask but i have to find the newest vers. of brickblocker i have a shitty old vers. that is in someother lang. haha its been a while
ph34r.gif

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I thought maybe if i deleted the save it might start up again (as thats the only difference between running it the first time and running it every other time after that) and I managed to go through the screens where i pressume it asks you to create a save and then BAM pale green error again. As Bob Loblaw suggest it could be my retarted PAL console. maybe i should just go the whole hog with the duplicat channels (I already have 1 nowanyway)

can you still access to the wii config menu ?
thanks

phlyjedi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am hearing a lot of talk on the PAL, but concerning the US, I have the SL burned unaltered. Last time I touched my Wii was when SMG came out, so I have everything that was needed to play SMG on my US Wiikey Wii.

So should I update to the latest firmware available(3.1 US?) through the Wii first, then pop in the disc in, update from the SSB JP disc(3.1J???????), and then reset my wii and it should work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2