Wii #XXXX - Bleach: Versus Crusade (Japan)

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I just finished downloading the game, it's gonna be so awesome playing with friends
ohmy.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I just finished downloading the game, it's gonna be so awesome playing with friends
ohmy.gif
Get online so we can play against each other. I'll probably be more nice to let you learn the controls compared to the AI anyway.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
reilina said:
so this one is a no go even if i have an orginal disc and using geckoOS
If you use the Error 002 fix posted here on an ISO then it'll work. Retail discs are SOL ironically enough.

Also, a tip for people playing to unlock Amagai:
You unlock everyone except him from the story mode. By the time you're done with the story mode and all it's alternate paths, you should have well above 25,000 points to spend in Urahara's Gumball Item drop thing. You unlock Amagai by finding one of his toy figurines. You can't move on to another set until you've collected all the commons from one set.

Amagai is a common in set 3. He's also a rare in set 1. If you don't give a crap about collecting, just waste the money on set one. After buying all the commons of set 1, pump in 900 coins at a time to start getting the ? ones. Amagai was the first rare of that set I got, first shot.

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Doing the Error 002 fix in that one thread fixes this, I'm playing it as we speak.
smile.gif

QFT.

I've linked the thread that he referenced as well. Florian, this is where you should look.

I used WiiScrubber Final to extract and then import th files into the disk myself. Worked just as well.

My code for this game is 3695-3980-0356. Please PM me with your code if you add me so I can add you as well. I've tried using the matchmaking online and it's just too laggy being that 95% of people withthis game are in Japan.

killme460

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone give me the save game using the save game extractor (by Wani), if you havent gone online yet. I really dont care how far you gotten if at least got past 3rd chapter

sukwendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone!

After countless hours of trial and error, I managed to get the legitimate version of Bleach: Versus Crusade working on my North American Wii! No physical alterations (ie: modchips) whatsoever, just gool ol' Homebrew.

For those of you who are interested, here's what I did:

1. Installed Homebrew Channel (HBC) via Twilight Hack
3. Downloaded Any RegionChanger and used it to downgrade my firmware from 3.3U to 3.2U (not certain if this was needed, but I'll include it anyways)
2. Installed IOSs 38,53,55 (not certain if this is needed, but I did it anyways) via WAD installer through the Twilight Hack
3. Installed the latest cIOS installer through HBC
4. Downloaded WiiGator's Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma and replaced the bundled .dol file with the Gamma002fix_r2 file. Just rename "backuplauncher.dol" to "boot.dol" and overwrite the pre-existing "boot.dol" in your backup launcher app folder.
5. Load Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma through HBC
6. Don't change any settings, just select "Launch Game"!

Hahaha! I'm so excited right now! I thought this was hopeless! ^_________________^

If you have any questions, just ask. I'll help out as best I can! (Though admittedly, I'm still pretty new at Wii Homebrew myself. ^^
wink.gif

Good luck to all!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sukwendo said:
Hey everyone!

After countless hours of trial and error, I managed to get the legitimate version of Bleach: Versus Crusade working on my North American Wii! No physical alterations (ie: modchips) whatsoever, just gool ol' Homebrew.

For those of you who are interested, here's what I did:

1. Installed Homebrew Channel (HBC) via Twilight Hack
3. Downloaded Any RegionChanger and used it to downgrade my firmware from 3.3U to 3.2U (not certain if this was needed, but I'll include it anyways)
2. Installed IOSs 38,53,55 (not certain if this is needed, but I did it anyways) via WAD installer through the Twilight Hack
3. Installed the latest cIOS installer through HBC
4. Downloaded WiiGator's Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma and replaced the bundled .dol file with the Gamma002fix_r2 file. Just rename "backuplauncher.dol" to "boot.dol" and overwrite the pre-existing "boot.dol" in your backup launcher app folder.
5. Load Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma through HBC
6. Don't change any settings, just select "Launch Game"!

Hahaha! I'm so excited right now! I thought this was hopeless! ^_________________^

If you have any questions, just ask. I'll help out as best I can! (Though admittedly, I'm still pretty new at Wii Homebrew myself. ^^
wink.gif

Good luck to all!

I think it would be easier to run the latest version of SoftChip, select IOS36 and maybe 002 fix and start the game. No need for a downgrade or cIOS if you use an original. Maybe you need to force the language, just try it. (this is same way modchip users could do it)

sukwendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's a good suggestion - I might give that a try tomorrow. Right now, I'm just revelling in being able to run the game.
biggrin.gif

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
If this game doesn't need to force to Japanese Lang, then *in theory* this game could run using the Disc Channel installing the required IOS and, with Regionfrii/WBB ??

I'm talking, of course, for users with modchips and NTSC-U.

Or the only way would be using the methods described and using Softchip/Gamma FIX?

killme460

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
killme460 said:
can someone give me the save game using the save game extractor (by Wani), if you havent gone online yet. I really dont care how far you gotten if at least got past 3rd chapter

never mind that, can someone at least give me the save game in a .bin without copy flags

Posts merged

killme460 said:
QUOTE(killme460 @ Dec 20 2008, 04:35 AM) can someone give me the save game using the save game extractor (by Wani), if you havent gone online yet. I really dont care how far you gotten if at least got past 3rd chapter

never mind that, can someone at least give me the save game in a .bin without copy flags

Im using a back up copy

D

Deleted User

would i use the gamma method for wiigators gamma launcher thing? i mean the fix...
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land