Gaming Wii won't receive messages from Pokémon Platinum

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help with my Wii concerning Pokémon Platinum. I tried to reregister my game to my Nintendo Wii because it won't receive trade notifications. I made sure it still had the address [email protected] in the address book, but it still won't receive confirmation messages. Is it some kind of IOS problem. Is there a setting I am missing in my console? Or does it have something to do with the closing of the GTS website?

Edit: I recently noticed that it also failed to receive a notification for the latest Mario Kart Wii tournament. And since other users have been having the same problem this month according to Nintendo's Tech Forums, I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the server. Thoughts?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What are you trying to do? Register your Wii on Pokemon Plantium or want to transfer Pokemon to Pokemon Ranch?

Are you using flashcarts? If so which one? Only Acekard with AKAIO, R4 Original with Wood R4, and CycloDS supports DS-Wii connection.

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Registering my Wii on Pokémon Platinum. I tried both CycloDS and retail game. As I mentioned before, it must be a problem with the server, because according to users in Nintendo's Tech Forums, they're having the same problems, too.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MushGuy said:
Registering my Wii on Pokémon Platinum. I tried both CycloDS and retail game. As I mentioned before, it must be a problem with the server, because according to users in Nintendo's Tech Forums, they're having the same problems, too.
Oh. If that is a case it is Nintendo's problem. I'll try it later with Mario Kart DS.

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
MushGuy said:
Oh. If that is a case it is Nintendo's problem. I'll try it later with Mario Kart DS.
Well, Wi-Fi does work, so you shouldn't have any problems with Mario Kart DS. The message system is what may have problems (at least with Pokémon and Mario Kart Wii).

Edit: OK, so my console finally received the Mario Kart Wii notification, but there's still the problem with Pokémon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My power bank is like 130w could probably power today's laptops