Hacking wii wont play games

hillbillyboy_316

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my buddy has a wii with softmod that i put on it. it has been on there for about a year and no problems at all everything worked fine and now its acting up and it will read the burnt game but wont load and comes up "dvd read error". put in a store bought game and tried to load through regulator nintendo channel and it wont load that way either. any ideals?

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hillbillyboy_316 said:
my buddy has a wii with softmod that i put on it. it has been on there for about a year and no problems at all everything worked fine and now its acting up and it will read the burnt game but wont load and comes up "dvd read error". put in a store bought game and tried to load through regulator nintendo channel and it wont load that way either. any ideals?
the system updated the shit maybe......

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
junker_man32 said:
i have cursed too much!! i cannot forgive thyself...but forgive others
You really just need to shut the Hell up.
and you are forgiven...may i warn you thy word hell brings upon demons to you....but i shall make sure none happens. you are forgiven for your sins.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hillbillyboy_316 said:
any regular cd cleaner work?

I wouldn't use a normal cd/dvd cleaner. Try getting the official nintendo dvd cleaner, if you don't want to open your Wii up and clean the lens yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1