Hacking Wii will NOT update...help?

Acester

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, my wii is currently at 4.2u. I know there is an update to 4.3u which just came out recently, it's supposed to thwart the Trucha bug or something, but I just bought SSBB and I want to try modding a wii on 4.3, so I'd like to do it to my own first, just for practice. The problem is, every time I try to update the wii, I get an error code. 32004, which is pretty general, "cannot connect for some reason". lol

The wii seems to connect to my router just fine, and it can tell there's a new update + other online channels work, so it is getting on the net.. Just won't download the update!

My wii DOES have Priiloader on it, the homebrew channel, and god knows what I've done in the years of owning it. lol
edit: forgot to mention! I turned ALL system hacks OFF.

So where is step one? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks
smile.gif

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What type of router do you have? How strong is the signal? a quck
search on google brings up plenty of information on the error, but I suppose you've already tried those solutions?
I think something like this used to happen to me, I forget how I got around it, but the problems gone away since we got a new router, though I'm not suggesting you go get a new router just to fix the error. I believe you can also update offline using NUS and a wad manager. If I remember correctly DOP-Mii also has it's own system update option.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
your better off updating offline as person66 said via NUSD, Modmii, or my guide.

that way youll know whats getting updated, and to what version its getting updated too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: imma nice egg sammy