XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it may not be safe, I know his 4.1 updater downloads a stub IOS60... i'm not sure if his 4.2 updater also installs a stubbed IOS70. I wouldn't risk it if I were u.

Instead, try using ModMii
biggrin.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Softmod your Wii with your current setup and make sure everything is up to date.

Then either keep the system menu version or use the official update to 4.3.
There's no real point in updating really.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
you should use the modmii wizard to help u update your firmware. Don't just install that one file, u also need to install a system menu IOS. And the wizard will also update all your active IOSs.

run the modmii wizard, if u want to just update your firmware, tell it that your wii is not a virgin, if u want to rehack your wii to update your softmods, tell ModMii that your wii is a virgin even if it is not.

ravindave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XFlak said:
you should use the modmii wizard to help u update your firmware. Don't just install that one file, u also need to install a system menu IOS. And the wizard will also update all your active IOSs.

run the modmii wizard, if u want to just update your firmware, tell it that your wii is not a virgin, if u want to rehack your wii to update your softmods, tell ModMii that your wii is a virgin even if it is not.

Thanks for the reply
sorry im new at this what exactly have to do and wht files do i need?

thanks

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: does WiiVC injector script work on aroma wiiu?