Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

coffincolors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone gotten Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric to work? I know it's a terrible game. But... Sonic...

I've downloaded the files with NUSGrabber and JNUSTool. I had to use NUSGrabber for the .cert file. The title ID I used is 0005000010175B00. I'm using the modded .tik file from that iso site... but I also tried to modifying the .tik myself, only to receive the same error when trying to install to USB: 0xFFFBF446

I've managed to install Mario Maker USA and Splatoon USA, and update them using the official method- they work online too. Can't figure out the problem. No info on the game because I don't think anyone cares about it lol.

Just to follow up with this, I just followed the exact same steps with Captain Toad and did not run into the 0xFFFB446 error, so it's either a problem with the unmodified and modified .tik from that iso site... or NUS is not downloading the right files. If someone manages to get it working PM me if you have time. Thanks!

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know why I dont find Bayonetta 2 on New-Nusgrabber? Its just not there :o
Theres only Bayonetta (Tm)...
Also, was Bayonetta 2 ticket released yet?

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like to disable tubehax... too dangerous. I think Nintendo is going to react badly :)
Maybe we should use the normal wup installer to install this game update ?

Ok got an update to finally install. I was using NexoHaxx Title installer to install games but for some reason that doesn't work with game updates (fyi, nexo's doesnt so system titles so i guess thats why updates dont install). So i had to use Crediars Title Installer and now updates install (only tried on usb)

Last edited by lithium210,

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Getting error code 0xFFFBF43F while installing Scribblenauts Unlimited. Title.tik was modified, install folder is named "Install" on root of SD, using Modded WUP Installer (Not Nexxo ver. Tried that, didnt work). Downloaded using JNUStool in Flare Games tutorial. I give up unless anyone knows.

I saw the thread about the error, but this is more active.
i dont read your other post after that , but did you solved the problem??
i think i know your issue, you download all files from nus, and then you copied all 3 files from that system folder to the install folder right?
thats the issue, just copy title.tik, i looked to your screenshot and the file title.tmd is 4kb, but the orginal file is 6kb when you download from nus. like i said just copy the title.tik file ,i hope that help you out.

Lunaei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used newnusgrabber
and I tried to downloadlegocityundercover
it failed at like somethingneartheend
but I downloaded 18.7gb
Is that the full one and How can I check if its fully downloaded

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used newnusgrabber
and I tried to downloadlegocityundercover
it failed at like somethingneartheend
but I downloaded 18.7gb
Is that the full one and How can I check if its fully downloaded
i visitied eshop on wiiu, and they say " needed free space 21,0Gb "
sorry but you must redownload everything
bqYII2j.jpg

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, just please read the first post, as Cyan has edited, it has all the proper information and instructions. If you have to, start over and read it. Several times if you have to, but don't skip a thing. I know maybe 2% of what any of this means, but I just followed the instructions and it worked the first time for me.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can't I download the missingparts ._.
i dont know if you can , but did you know which files are correctly downloaded? no :unsure: maybe some files are corrupted
its always better to download from scratch to be sure all files are correct
i know downloading 21gb is like getting cancer :D

Last edited by moops44,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol