Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a 32GB Transcend SD and a 5 year old WD 1TB external drive (plugged into a powered HUB). I've been getting the tickets from that site that must not be named and then downloading the game install files with NUSGrabber via command line. I install that, and then download the updates from NUSGrabber and then installing it afterward.
I've been using the wupinstaller mod from the brazilian hackers as well.
It seems like the original NUSGrabber is the way to go. I'm also doing what your doing.

Last edited by zeldaism,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw you can just update games normally but you must disable tubehax and then reenable after but both ways r k
While yes you can update that way, I would just download it from NUSGrabber just to be sure Ninty doesn't slip in a stealth update while you are trying to update games.
It really isn't that much more of a bother to do, in fact it is less trouble to just NUSGrabber because you don't have to look up the DNS for tubehax as most won't have that memorized.

Reactions: zeldaism

mame_au

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to test this method out, so if you want to delete a game from the HDD that you have installed, is it possible or just reformat the HDD via PC ?

TheKroos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, still errors.

gonna just look more into this later on.

No need to look into it later, I had the same problem and all I had to do was redownload the files again. just make sure that none of the files that Nusgrabber downloaded are 0kb because if they are the install will fail.

monito uchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
04a5b96dd9402836757a2f568752fd98.jpg

I'm having this error while opening the NUSGrabber command window any idea how to solve this? (Sorry for bad English)

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It has not been compiled and tested. I don't have access to a computer or Wii until sometime on the weekend.
At that point I will compile, test, and add other features, like Select Single or All.
Would love to have a compiled version... ;D
Would it be possible to just scan the install dir for subfolders insetad of /1 or /2 or /3 etc?
So that you copuld put install/mariokart8 for example?
Would simplify things...this way you know which game is getting installed currently ;)
thanks in advance and kind regards,
Sno0t

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AboodXD: is your tik_modifier designed to make sure the .tik hasn't already been modified (such as if 0x01 is already 01 instead of 03)?
It occurred to me some people might be trying to modified tickets that have already been modified

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?