Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a 100% yoshis woolly world (U) save.
I remember i cleared all the stages getting everything and then did the boss rush mode thing and then got all the stuff from the gallery room

anyone want it

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have a 100% yoshis woolly world (U) save.
I remember i cleared all the stages getting everything and then did the boss rush mode thing and then got all the stuff from the gallery room

anyone want it
There are 2 requests for a yoshi woolly world save. Though I'm not sure if they still want it, it doesn't hurt to expand the saves files repertoire.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
alright well heres my Yoshis Woolly World (U) 100% savefile

Did everything in the game except i remember reading about 1st playthrough clears on courses or something
*didnt do any amibo crap

Someone test it and post back, upload to front page if u like

EDIT****

Had some free time so finally got around to learning how to use saviine and succeeded,
dumped my Starfox Zero (U) save from my Wii U (from disc)

Decided to upload here since I havent seen this save anywhere, and its about time I gave something back to the gbatemp community.

I dumped it with Common + User, idk if that was the right way to do it , but it IS working on my loadiine, not sure it'll work on another setup

Someone try it out and confirm its working, if not someone tell me what options im supposed to check/uncheck to dump correctly for the public

-It has all 70 medals from story mode, all roads open, all challenges cleared at least once
**All its missing is an Arcade mode clear to unlock Sound Test and thats it

Attachments

• Yoshi's Woolly World [AYCE01].rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Star Fox Zero [AFXE01].rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by juins,

n00b2015

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
alright well heres my Yoshis Woolly World (U) 100% savefile

Did everything in the game except i remember reading about 1st playthrough clears on courses or something
*didnt do any amibo crap

Someone test it and post back, upload to front page if u like
thanx. i needed it because it freeze in world 5, but then i tried ntsc game and it worked. i dont need it anymore.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
**Edited my previous post;

added my personal Starfox Zero (U) save from my console (legit save dumped with saviine).
Read carefully and post back if both Yoshis and Starfox are working, am actually interested in knowing.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

Attachments

• Trine2.rar
    148.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Nintendoland.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by OriginalHamster,
Reactions: eco95

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

added my personal Starfox Zero (U) save from my console (legit save dumped with saviine).
Read carefully and post back if both Yoshis and Starfox are working, am actually interested in knowing.
Starfox Zero works great here, thanks for sharing!

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

I'm going to ask for a full 100% save for Starfox Zero (US) with everything unlocked, including sound test, I keep dying after 3 or 4 stages in arcade mode ;c

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could anyone please upload a save file of the Minish Cap VC game? I don't care how far it is completed, as long as the cucco
mini game in Castle Town is available since I'd like to test a cheat I wrote.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Starfox Zero (US)
100% save (thanks to @juins, I just beat arcade mode)

Scribblenauts (US)
All stages unlocked

Attachments

• Starfox Zero.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Scribblenauts.rar
    916.3 KB · Views: 173

Red_Squirrel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.psp-cheats.it
XP
Country
Italy
Could anyone post a Wii U Fit savedata after the balance board SYNC request? I want to check if we can bypass that screen without to have a balance board (for example for people with only the Fit Meter). Thank you

drocdoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any one have Call of duty Ghost save file for offline bots? Thanks in advance

I cant get pass the first screen due to Memory error....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box]... +1