Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of save are you looking for, do you need all heart containers, items, pictography, on normal mode?

Or normal mode beaten?

The first one you mentioned (all heart containers, items, pictography, on normal mode). Prefer all that and up to final Ganon battle. If you have it, also looking for similar save for Zelda Twilight Princess HD US version. Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)

Reactions: ShadowOne333

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The first one you mentioned (all heart containers, items, pictography, on normal mode). Prefer all that and up to final Ganon battle. If you have it, also looking for similar save for Zelda Twilight Princess HD US version. Thoughts/help GREATLY appreciated :)
I have everything before Ganondorf battle, except for pictographies, my save is in the OP

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry dude I've been quite busy lately after work and couldn't get some spare time to do so.
I'll try today for sure, I'll just need to read some documentation first since it will be my first Saviine dump from an original game. :P

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to use these saves with a physical copy of the game?
Yes, inject them with Saviine, as long as the folder structure is fine with Saviine. If the folder structure is wrong for Saviine, then just dump your current save file with Saviine, and replace the files in the dump with whatever you want to inject, then inject them.

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save for the NTSC version of Assassin's Creed III.

Save games are wiped.

All Uplay rewards unlocked:
-£ 3000 off the bat for a new save (called "£ 3000")
-Raises your pouch level cap so you can carry more items and adds multiplayer profile items (called "The Life Scratcher Pack")
-Unlocks Ezio's Outfit from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Here's how to equip it after completing Sequence 5. (called "Ezio's Outfit")
-Adds Night Stalker's Renegade costume and more multiplayer profile items (called "The Renegade Pack")

Let me know if the Uplay rewards don't work.

Attachments

• Assassins Creed III [ASSE41].zip
    50.6 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by InquisitionImplied,
Reactions: OriginalHamster

MaxTop

Trophies
XP
Country
please save 100% Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition [AKNPAF] ,
thank you in advance

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry for bad english

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone has a guide on how to transfer these saves into my wii u? Sorry I am a little bit new tot his.

Here is a tutorial to inject and extract saves to your Wii U's harddrive. For backups, place the saves in [Drive:] > wiiu > saves > "Game [GameID]" ( ex. Assassins Creed III [ASSE41])

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1