Homebrew Wii U legit disc's still usable after soft mod?

TAM2215

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried using the search function but couldn't find an answer. I'm about to get a wii U for my kids Christmas gifts and looking to add homebrew for emulators and possibly set it up to download wii u game backups. I've read the guides and the process seems pretty easy, but it's not clear on if doing those mods allows for legit disc games to remain playable. Thanks.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried using the search function but couldn't find an answer. I'm about to get a wii U for my kids Christmas gifts and looking to add homebrew for emulators and possibly set it up to download wii u game backups. I've read the guides and the process seems pretty easy, but it's not clear on if doing those mods allows for legit disc games to remain playable. Thanks.
Modding a Wii U actually doesn't touch disc loading at all, since pirated games have to be installed as if they were eShop downloads ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: