Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I guess we will never have IOSU then we will never have CFWU + ColdBootHax (aka A9LH Master Race for Wii U).

Why haven't no one seen the idea the devs have. We all know Nintendo, they like to do their mistakes over and over again.
Just imaginate, we have a firmware hack. If it gets released it probably won't even get patched. But if it doesn't Release, there is a chanche for it reappearing on Nintendo NX.
So basicly we would have a firmware hack ON RELEASE!
That would be redicilous.

Just my 2 cents to stop this nonsense

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why haven't no one seen the idea the devs have. We all know Nintendo, they like to do their mistakes over and over again.
Just imaginate, we have a firmware hack. If it gets released it probably won't even get patched. But if it doesn't Release, there is a chanche for it reappearing on Nintendo NX.
So basicly we would have a firmware hack ON RELEASE!
That would be redicilous.

Just my 2 cents to stop this nonsense
Im not an expert but the general consensus is the NX os will be so different from the wii/wii u that the chance off a wii u specific bug being ported over is unlikely IMO

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not an expert but the general consensus is the NX os will be so different from the wii/wii u that the chance off a wii u specific bug being ported over is unlikely IMO
However, if I understand correctly, there's enough of a chance that code from the IOS will be reused that @Chakratos' point has merit. Yes, the OS will most likely be overhauled, if not completely rewritten, but the firmware may remain largely the same

Reactions: Chakratos and bi388

Clutchman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else not able to connect to the internet on their wii u using the tubehax dns? I can't load loadiine and I keep getting an error message. If I use auto obtain everything connects how it should but using the do no obtain option does nothing for me anymore. It was working just a few hours ago..

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
Anyone else not able to connect to the internet on their wii u using the tubehax dns? I can't load loadiine and I keep getting an error message. If I use auto obtain everything connects how it should but using the do no obtain option does nothing for me anymore. It was working just a few hours ago..
Obtain what? IP or DNS?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the nx's os being radically different from wii u's. At least from a visual standpoint. It will continue to have that "fisher & Price" kiddy feeling along with the garbage mii theme.
A visual standpoint isn't what matters when we are talking about bugs, the way it's coded is.

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
DNS - If I choose auto obtain while setting up my internet connection, the connection works as it should. If I choose don't auto obtain and use the tubehax dns it doesn't connect anymore..
You're doing well, tubehax may be down. Do NOT set auto-obtain if you don't want you wii U to be updated.

Reactions: Clutchman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==