Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the Private Keys be needed for anything like hacking/homebrew?
..... my question is about the diagram f0f put out. A-->B then different sections. On side B there was a tiny little box with a question mark. It would be great if somebody knows enough to detail that diagram and define all letters/marks.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are not private keys, they are normal keys that encrypt things with AES-128-CBC with an IV of all 0's (at least for stuff like Wii U disc dumps). If you have the key you can go both ways. public-private keys work entirely different.

Reactions: nonameboy

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A is the Espresso and B is the Starbuck. The white arrow between them represents their IPC, which allows them to communicate. 8 Days is when they dumped the Espresso Boot ROM, which led them to getting the Espresso ancast keys at 11 days. 14 days represents dumping the Wii U boot0, and 30 days is when comex completed the IOSU exploit, giving them full access to the system. The ? is the boot1 key, which they still don't have.

Reactions: VinsCool and KiiWii

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So why do we still not have a hack? This was a while ago wasnt it, also the other team that managed to replicate it what happened to them?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys... wait for the news. This is for the actual hacking discussion and you are just filling the tread with questions before we even have anything to play with... Bit of patience please!
(Also yes I did also participate in the speculative posting and for that I apologise)

Let's let the people with the knowledge do their thing!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q