Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Not yet, we still need to make the exploit more reliable and port the PPC kernel exploit.
NOOOOO, MORE WAITING FOR GAME MODS!!!! Well, while being happy for the exploit being released, I don't see anything interesting in it.... yet.. But, keep up the good work guys!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try this one! It worked for me.
I just want to know, what are you guys talking about?

Is there anyone that wants to make a complete guide on how to exploit the console? Video please...

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NOOOOO, MORE WAITING FOR GAME MODS!!!! Well, while being happy for the exploit being released, I don't see anything interesting in it.... yet.. But, keep up the good work guys!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just want to know, what are you guys talking about?

Is there anyone that wants to make a complete guide on how to exploit the console? Video please...
We talk about the 5.3.2 Browser exploit.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly not sure where that would be in the APIs, if anywhere. If I had to guess, you may find it in the FS API, but those are barely documented.

That cafiine program that has that live output in that one youtube video. Would that show when the eject button is pressed? Concerning the documentation are you talking about the sdk? It said something about disc drive where you said in file_system. but I don't know if it's the real drive or something else. But nothing about ejecting. It would make sense that it's not documented there though because I doubt developers need to know that function for any practical purposes. I just thought it would be neat to go launch an exploit and then the disc pop out, but it be rather useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it