Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
actually, there are way more java programmers because it is easier to learn i heard.
So i don't find it that strange people DO want to know about the language.
I like java better because it has a healthy number of library support, it's platform independient, and doesn't carry all the shody .net stuff

ztoben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, there are way more java programmers because it is easier to learn i heard.
So i don't find it that strange people DO want to know about the language.

Java usage is on the decline, while c# is steadily rising. They're both pretty easy to learn, Java has more users because it runs on more platforms.

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess, that weird function is printing something (a parameter you passed) to a log. It looks like it'd be in the format "<something at 0x02706BF8>: <parameter>\n". And I think sub_26B31DC is what's printing those individual components.

What is the asc_103B104A@h? It affects one of the register inputs for sub_26B31DC. If it's a label, where is it defined? (Sorry if my PPC assembly is a little rusty.:P)

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Guys, the whole Wii U hacking seems amazingly far already, I really can't wait to get my hands onto an exploit myself once it's out :D

PS.: Side-Question here (not related to this thread). Is anyone here actually familiar with converting Wii (U) models (and possibly the skeleton too) to the Valve Source Engine? Just because I read something about an Extractor here ;P

Reactions: Margen67

starerik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are rumors of a new Nintendo Direct and as no Wii U games were included in this week's Nintendo Downloads update (at least not in Europe) that could well be true. Anyways, new system update as well perhaps?

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, the whole Wii U hacking seems amazingly far already, I really can't wait to get my hands onto an exploit myself once it's out :D

PS.: Side-Question here (not related to this thread). Is anyone here actually familiar with converting Wii (U) models (and possibly the skeleton too) to the Valve Source Engine? Just because I read something about an Extractor here ;P
enduser wise, its been exactly the same as its ever been. Nothing

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know how Hykem is getting on with the webkit exploit?

And I quote

Hey guys
Sorry for the delay with the exploit, I've been overwhelmed with my new job during this week
I'll have a 3 day weekend next week as well, I'm confident the exploit should get done by then

That's all over at vg-resource with RTB making scripts for everything to import into Maya or w/e

There are rumors of a new Nintendo Direct and as no Wii U games were included in this week's Nintendo Downloads update (at least not in Europe) that could well be true. Anyways, new system update as well perhaps?

Possibly, I'd love for everything in that rumor, but some of it seems sketchy. For example, how they mentioned Smash amiibo for Pokemon Rumble World but not the actual NFC figures made for Rumble U (cross compatible). Web eShop I could see coming with a new system version, yeah. Amiibo gallery is a little sketch too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC