• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,453
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey tempers,
So I've been having an issue with my Wii U gamepad's left analog stick in that its slow to respond when pushing up or down.
Left and right are functioning perfectly, but when I want it to go up I have to push it all the way and even then there is delay of about a second. Same with controlling down.
Wondering if anyone has had this issue or would know what is going on and how to fix it.
Cheers

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can try this? http://en-americas-support.nintendo...s)-to-a-neutral-position-on-the-wii-u-gamepad

How to Reset the Left/Right Stick(s) to a Neutral Position on the Wii U GamePad
Applies to: Wii U Deluxe, Wii U Basic

Step by step instructions on resetting the Wii U GamePad L/R Stick(s) to a neutral position.

Information:
The neutral position of the control sticks can be incorrectly set if you move them during the following actions:

• Turning the console on
  • Launching software
  • Quitting software and returning to the Wii U Menu
What to Do:
  1. Press the POWER button on the Wii U GamePad to turn on the console.
  2. Allow the control sticks to return to a neutral untouched position.
    IL-62-EN.jpg

3. Simultaneously hold down the A Button, B Button, + Button, and - Button for at least 3 seconds.
    • There will be no indication when the recalibration is complete.

Reactions: WiisleyU

Exnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey tempers,
So I've been having an issue with my Wii U gamepad's left analog stick in that its slow to respond when pushing up or down.
Left and right are functioning perfectly, but when I want it to go up I have to push it all the way and even then there is delay of about a second. Same with controlling down.
Wondering if anyone has had this issue or would know what is going on and how to fix it.
Cheers

I have the same problem. Apparently even without much usage the analog degrade with time.
I had to buy a set of replacements on Amazon.
The good news is they are quite affordable and the Wii U gamepad is modular so its very easy to replace them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz