I've managed to find a way to consistently lock up my Wii U. I'm not sure if it will help the Homebrew scene, but I'm willing to share. What I did... I was testing various types of streaming videos in the Wii U Internet Browser, and one of them happened to be on an Apple Developer HTTP Live Streaming Examples test page, HERE. On that page, clicking the "View advanced stream" link will load a page with a test video file. Clicking on the Play arrow will start the video playback. BUT... If you try to scrub the video to another point in time, it will lock up. Any attempt to go to another page, close the tab, or go back to the Wii U Home Menu will fail. I had to pull the power cable on my Wii U to get it to load again. Again... I'm not sure if this will help the scene, or if this is an exploit that can be used, but I'm pretty sure that it is a bug. P.S. ~ It might be a good idea for someone else to test this, just to make sure it isn't just some fluke with my Wii U. Cheers!