Not open for further replies.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ok so i tun off my wii u internet connection for about a month if we get no new news by then then i can move on and forget, if this homebrew hack is real then that is all good, also why did he boot into the homebrew channel and then cut off like that? Strange that.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
also what dont u understand?? if its on a devkit then its very unlikely to work on the retail wii u. (my guess anyway)

how do you know this. they could have found a way anything is possible. devkits are made to make wiiu software and eventually that software ends up on wiiu itself.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
because the wii u devkit can run unsigned code = anything can be done on a devkit.......... on a retail = fuckin useless as you can only run signed code. so unless someone is goin to sign the new "homebrew u" channel with nintendo keys then it aint gonna happen like that

Ninja_Carver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you know this. they could have found a way anything is possible. devkits are made to make wiiu software and eventually that software ends up on wiiu itself.

in b4 lock

guise, plain and simple. if they legitimately exploited a retail system the demo would have been OF a retail system.

they used a devkit. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Show on retail unit, tell Marcan something in private to convince him, etc. I want to believe but the dev kit gamepad explains a lot. Forgot to cover a symbol on gamepad. If this is a ruse then it is "epic fail." If a release works, lmfao, epic redemption.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
probably him is happy for own a devkit, that guy have spend lot of money for buy wiiUdevkit and now try to have 1minute of VIP situation, i hope him can do some for wiiU hack....

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, seriously?

They might've actually synced up a dev gamepad to a retail wii U.

For what it's worth it could also be a mobile phone in a casing

But, it could also be the Wii U 3 brought here by time travelers.

Stop arguing if it's a dev or not, we will see soon enough whether it's a genuine exploit or not.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
lool
Guys, seriously?

They might've actually synced up a dev gamepad to a retail wii U.

For what it's worth it could also be a mobile phone in a casing

But, it could also be the Wii U 3 brought here by time travelers.

Stop arguing if it's a dev or not, we will see soon enough whether it's a genuine exploit or not.

no ones arguein dude. its a place for discussions. and all of the following three possibilitys sounds very realistic lol im gonna go with the time travel option.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
arguing and discussing are often confused with each other and also cross each others paths a lot... :lol:

Anyway, i am still leaning towards fake because a few famous wiiscene devs. already have given their opinion on it.
But still, i have rarely seen a group trying soo hard to convince others that it isn't..

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
on a seriouse note tho. has anybody heard when we maybe likely to see some more evidence (some actual evidence anyway)?? im guessin harryokes is the only person to be able to give any answers on this situation?

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Questions:

1.) Dev gamepad. People say it can be used on retail unit. True?
2.) Dev box can be used for developing hack. True?
3.) Marcan still has not said if this type of hack is plausible (to him).

Reactions: jammybudga777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...