Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Look here at 3:51 - You can clearly see fingerprints

I rest my case.

I don't see anything at that point...

Anyway, why didn't you just point that video out in the first place, instead of just saying, "it's obvious because X"?
I don't like being labeled a liar
Why are you so oversensitive about everything? I never called you a liar. You didn't give any evidence for something and stated it as fact, and I called you out on it (quite respectfully, too). Get over it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see anything at that point...

Anyway, why didn't you just point that video out in the first place, instead of just saying, "it's obvious because X"?

Why are you so oversensitive about everything? I never called you a liar. You didn't give any evidence for something and stated it as fact, and I called you out on it (quite respectfully, too). Get over it.

No doubt, honestly this guy is a huge cry baby lately.

-Hero-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Black Wii U was available for the same price and includes the same thing as the Basic Set, I would have gotten it. But sadly, im getting the basic set due to the amount of money I have now. I would really love the Deluxe Set though.

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I chose the Basic pack

The price here is $349, not to mention I just HATE black consoles, I have 8 consoles set up and all but TWO show off dust like they were in the attic and thats the Wii and Dreamcast.

I Just hope I can buy the console stand separately....

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i would buy a red one, but i will wait awhile before i buy one and of course, the deluxe set (whatever the color of the console)

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd get the Deluxe edition if it was white (I have a black Wii and my god, it's a fingerprint magnet). Since I'm a DIY kinda guy, I might get the white Wii U and look into upgrading the internal memory (if it's possible).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Lmao, 92% voted for black.
And I agree with every single one of them. Even if the black Wii U was just a normal bundle without all the extra things, I'd still get it, even if it cost more than the white one. Black is just that much sexier.
The only downside is that all my Wiimotes are white. Oh well.

I'd get the Deluxe edition if it was white (I have a black Wii and my god, it's a fingerprint magnet). Since I'm a DIY kinda guy, I might get the white Wii U and look into upgrading the internal memory (if it's possible).
It's not like white's not a fingerprint magnet too. Black might be worse but white is still pretty bad when it's glossy.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
bubbawiiu.jpg

Reactions: TripleSMoon

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone else's nintendo land lack the club nintendo points?
or initial update take many hours despite having 30mbit internet?

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black... always black. Even if the systems were identical... black. Did I mention that I like black more? Yes indeed, black was chosen. Now time to hook up and play with my black Wii U and enjoy the glossy black system shine! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn