Hacking Wii themes

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
that stuff isn't illegal cause Ninty is totally anti-homebrew and if they can stop homebrew they can stop softmod pirates.

Nerdii

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I would so use WhiteWii on my 4.1E Wii, but, I have a mac so I can't use MyMenu....

sad...

cry.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Bump, bump, bump
That's the sounds of the 15's while they hittin' in my trunk
Said bump, bump, bump
We're the Wii Theme kings and we don't give a f---

ROFL

QUOTE said:
@vettacossx: I'll take a look at them sometime today. I'm still trying to figure out how to move the "press a" thing on the health screen like you guys did on conduit and wolverine. But a lot of that brylt and brlan stuff is like a foriegn language to me.

thats just brylt edits you are gonna want to get benzin and fart around with it a bit bro
wink.gif
wadder wiki has alot of solid guides on how to use benzin and countzero posted it FULLY COMPILED @ wadder as well
wink.gif
as far as the gfx side

EXAMPLE:
in the conduit all that diddy81 did for that is to GREY SCALE the inner part of the gun so that when the "press a " gfx is pulsed on and off it appeared to be a glow within the gun...The Brylt you want to edit is it_Has_a.brlyt and use benzin to accord for its co-ordinates and bare in mind 3.2 and 4.0 ARE SEPARATE BRYLT a 4.0 on a 3.2 WILL BRICK IT (if you like grab them from the conduit 3.2 and 4.0 to compare if you want bro) another thing you want to do is see the MYM.INI within the 3.2 and 4.0 of the conduit and compare them...You will not that the 3.2 is shorter (less entries) and that a line is added so that the MYM.INI KNOWS TO LOOK FOR it_Has_a.brlyt when you run MyMenu
wink.gif
or else having the file in the brylt folder wont make alot of difference
wink.gif

Hope that clears it up

A easy RAPIST tactic alot of people like (and might save time but we wish people would credit us when they do it)

ALL YOU NEED is the MYM.INI and BRYLT FOLDER in your base to use all the same effects ...So add the brylt folder and MYM.ini to any given template and you will have that effect as well..
wink.gif

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
Bump, bump, bump
That's the sounds of the 15's while they hittin' in my trunk
Said bump, bump, bump
We're the Wii Theme kings and we don't give a f---

ROFL

QUOTE said:
@vettacossx: I'll take a look at them sometime today. I'm still trying to figure out how to move the "press a" thing on the health screen like you guys did on conduit and wolverine. But a lot of that brylt and brlan stuff is like a foriegn language to me.

thats just brylt edits you are gonna want to get benzin and fart around with it a bit bro
wink.gif
wadder wiki has alot of solid guides on how to use benzin and countzero posted it FULLY COMPILED @ wadder as well
wink.gif
as far as the gfx side

EXAMPLE:
in the conduit all that diddy81 did for that is to GREY SCALE the inner part of the gun so that when the "press a " gfx is pulsed on and off it appeared to be a glow within the gun...The Brylt you want to edit is it_Has_a.brlyt and use benzin to accord for its co-ordinates and bare in mind 3.2 and 4.0 ARE SEPARATE BRYLT a 4.0 on a 3.2 WILL BRICK IT (if you like grab them from the conduit 3.2 and 4.0 to compare if you want bro) another thing you want to do is see the MYM.INI within the 3.2 and 4.0 of the conduit and compare them...You will not that the 3.2 is shorter (less entries) and that a line is added so that the MYM.INI KNOWS TO LOOK FOR it_Has_a.brlyt when you run MyMenu
wink.gif
or else having the file in the brylt folder wont make alot of difference
wink.gif

Hope that clears it up

A easy RAPIST tactic alot of people like (and might save time but we wish people would credit us when they do it)

ALL YOU NEED is the MYM.INI and BRYLT FOLDER in your base to use all the same effects ...So add the brylt folder and MYM.ini to any given template and you will have that effect as well..
wink.gif

I've tried playing with the benzin thing before, but I just didn't get how to know which line done what and how the coordinates worked and then I just gave up on it. You did clear up a lot of the why its works. and I'll look for those guides to see if I can figure out the how it works, and take another shot at it. Thanks for the info, dude.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
No problem keep up the awesome contributions bro and for more detailed info PM diddy81 at wadder in regard to co-ords ect
wink.gif

Peace love chicken grease guys
tongue.gif

@ the greatest one (IRONY in the name choice there capn...Its like a guy with a small DICK and a big car)

If you knew your ass from a hole in the ground... (obviousley this is not the case however) You would be smart enough to realize the 36 frame animations you are so avidly cunting over...ARE OPTIONAL IN EVER SINGLE WII THEME TEAM RELEASE infact we do this so that if you just want the default 4 frames and a bland look (thats your bag baby) that is an option simply dont apply 36 frame mym and untill wadder fixes the new releases you may as well use the older mymenu if you do want the 36 frame option...Point is you dont HAVE to apply that SEPARATE mym and you dont HAVE to be cock sucker either because you might find im a New Yorker (well known assholes i might add) and wont listen to some SHIT from a NON CONTRIBUTOR especially when said NON CONTRIBUTOR is preaching without researching first...You wont get any respect from me like that....word big bird my little turd
wink.gif

the greatest one

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a little off topic, dude, first of all I don't have a car, and I'm pretty sure a horse would be jealous. What's the point of contributing when no one appreciates the things you do. I wasn't bashing you, I just think these themes are overrated.

There are no kid friendly, family oriented themes for the wii that I've seen, why can't anyone make them. I'm sick of seeing anime and games. It can't be that hard to make a theme.

I don't ask for respect, because there is very little in this community. try spreading to the people that care. If I did contribute, no one would even care, I did research, I've seen wadder and the playground, and only 3 people post themes, and 2 people comment. Why do it? I ask you that.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the greatest one said:
that's a little off topic, dude, first of all I don't have a car, and I'm pretty sure a horse would be jealous. What's the point of contributing when no one appreciates the things you do. I wasn't bashing you, I just think these themes are overrated.

There are no kid friendly, family oriented themes for the wii that I've seen, why can't anyone make them. I'm sick of seeing anime and games. It can't be that hard to make a theme.

I don't ask for respect, because there is very little in this community. try spreading to the people that care. If I did contribute, no one would even care, I did research, I've seen wadder and the playground, and only 3 people post themes, and 2 people comment. Why do it? I ask you that.
Dude there are a lot of peeps doing requests so when you want a family friendly skin. REQUEST IT, instead of complaining and telling the Wii them team they are a bunch of f***ers!
Shut the f*** up and have fun with your "kid friendly" white theme on your Wii!!!
We don't need complaining noobs, these people are doing this free and for fun, without these people you still had only Wii sports and some game of 5 bucks!!!
The scene is big and a lot of people are glad to help you (well not anymore after this) so be a good noob and wait for your turn!!!
mad.gif

the greatest one

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never asked for help and didn't complain, I offered my opinion. I'm just saying I requested one theme, and people are mad at me? I just said not everyone likes having a seizure while trying to look at the wii menu.

Don't mock wii sports, I acutally have 30 retail games for the wii, not everyone here is a pirate. I don't use backup loaders, they're just not for me buddy.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry you can't search for good themes, there are A LOT around so pick one.
(PS: what the fuck is a non-pirate doing here!!!, go to wiibrew or something)
(PS2: YES I'M PISSED)

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
for the ones who still are into flower power... i'm doing some small changes on the team and when that is finished i will release it...

sounds gr8 bro if you need a video for your theme feel free to PM me
wink.gif
(got a kick ass cap device just for the hobby!)

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
vettacossx said:
QUOTE said:
for the ones who still are into flower power... i'm doing some small changes on the team and when that is finished i will release it...

sounds gr8 bro if you need a video for your theme feel free to PM me
wink.gif
(got a kick ass cap device just for the hobby!)

i'll let you know, but maybe you can help me with something on the theme, the thumb of the disc channel that slides in the disc channel leaves a orange line that i can't get away...

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
I added Luigi, Shinedown, and Pirateskulls to the front page. I also just finished a theme that I don't think I can post here, its made of pics of Princess Peach, Daisy and Rosaline, in various stages of undress. If anybody wants to see that one pm me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: