Hacking Wii System Transfer with a USB Loader GX

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As Marko put (not so elegantly >.>), there is nothing to do now unfortunately. I didn't see the post initially, and even if I had I wouldn't have remembered this bit of info. We should have asked before you transferred, sorry. But you should be able to easily get things back to working order if you still have your SD set up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you are talking about Wii save games, then yes, they should (assuming the vWii let's you copy them over).

Ok, I will do the Copy Paste and after tell if it succeeds.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That will definitely work only problem being some saves are locked to the console and can't be copied. Only a few games do this but it's been a while and I can't remember which games are locked.

Reactions: CJB100

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You may need to open the game in USB Loader once before the original Wii will let you transfer the save from the SD to the system, otherwise, you can use a save transferring homebrew to get the saves off the vWii and get from SD to the Wii.

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You may need to open the game in USB Loader once before the original Wii will let you transfer the save from the SD to the system, otherwise, you can use a save transferring homebrew to get the saves off the vWii and get from SD to the Wii.
That will definitely work only problem being some saves are locked to the console and can't be copied. Only a few games do this but it's been a while and I can't remember which games are locked.

I could transfer the majority of them. Those which were locked, were games, that I own physically, so I use them on the Wii U or games, that I don't bother lose them. Also, CJB100, I can't use any homebrew on the vWii because I don't have any of those necessary games :-(

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could transfer the majority of them. Those which were locked, were games, that I own physically, so I use them on the Wii U or games, that I don't bother lose them. Also, CJB100, I can't use any homebrew on the vWii because I don't have any of those necessary games :-(

Ah I see. Well I'm glad you go the majority of what you needed at the very least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end