Hacking Wii system may be corrupt ?

kazekun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright i had my 1 scare with wii, today when i turned my wii on, after clicking A to get into mainmenu, i got a black screen and white letters saying, something like "WII system, may be corrupt please check manual for more information", i have homebrew in wii,and use Usb Loader, after i repluged External drive from wii it worked fine, still, should i be worried about anithing ?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you keep getting this error, make a backup of your saves and mii's and do a wii format.
I hasve had hese problems before, and a format fixed all.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
If you keep getting this error, make a backup of your saves and mii's and do a wii format.
I hasve had hese problems before, and a format fixed all.
Just to add what you said (and thanks for the info Hielkenator, I've never heard that before), you can use Savegame Manager GX (make sure you copy the config folder, not just the apps one) to backup your saves and Mii's. When you restore them (assuming you do a format) you need to create at least one Mii first or SGM GX won't load. You will also have to create a save file for every game you want to restore, because SGM can't restore your saves if there is nothing to overwrite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up