Gaming Wii Sports Resort

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I greatly underestimated Wii Sports Resort, but now that I've actually got it and played it, I'm extremely satisfied. First of all, the Wii Motion Plus accessory is really cool. Golf is so much fun, I'm thinking about getting the new PGA Tour now. It may seem like a promotional game for the Motion Plus, but there's all this stuff to unlock and I consider it a full game -- Loads of fun

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alimami said:
do you have JAP version??
does it have only Japanese language??

It comes out in the US in 10 days exactly. And yes, the Japanese version is only in Japanese (who would've guessed?), but even then it's not that hard to learn the gameplay when it's incredibly simple motion controls.

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
German/English/whatever PAL Multi version is out aswell
smile.gif

Gonna buy the game with another wm+ as soon as it will come out here officially, it's great
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted-119707

padawan said:
smile.gif

Gonna buy the game with another wm+ as soon as it will come out here officially, it's great
biggrin.gif

its out?
unsure.gif
it comes out on the 24th. which is only 8days away.

andyc799

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wii sports resort pal is now available for download.i know where but dont ask im not getting banned again.just search and you will find.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
padawan said:
nicky041192 said:
its out?
unsure.gif

Yap, make sure to buy it aswell when it retails
yay.gif

Why buy a game that will sell millions already?
You should buy games that deserve and need the support, that don't have good sales.
Like The Conduit, MadWorld, Deadly Creatures, Overkill, ....

razalom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cant get this to run on a PAL Wii 3.2E. Using Configurable USB Loader using 002 fix and its own DOL. Can view the WM+ videos but the game just resets the Wii when the game is about to start. Anyone else have luck on 3.2 machine running any WM+ game as I have tried TW10 and Tennis and cant really see the WM+ working at all.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
IGN review

7.0 Presentation
Good enough doesn't feel good enough in this sequel. You've got a nice features list in all 12 challenges, but once again Nintendo doesn't go above and beyond.
8.5 Graphics
Believe it or not, the game is one of the better looking Wii titles. Simple art style? Sure. But the visuals are pulling next-gen effects like water physics and depth of focus, all at 60 FPS.
8.0 Sound
Clean, happy, up-beat soundtrack, complete with the same announcer from the first game.
8.0 Gameplay
Some games work better than others, but the real champs here are Swordplay, Table Tennis, Archery, and Frisbee.
7.5 Lasting Appeal
It's an evergreen title that will keep you coming back, but Nintendo could have done so much more (online?) to keep players' interests.
Good OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:
padawan said:
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

its out?
unsure.gif
muahaha australia wins lol 23rd
wink.gif
although i don't think there's any aussie dumpers xD and its only one day anyway

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
razalom said:
Cant get this to run on a PAL Wii 3.2E. Using Configurable USB Loader using 002 fix and its own DOL. Can view the WM+ videos but the game just resets the Wii when the game is about to start. Anyone else have luck on 3.2 machine running any WM+ game as I have tried TW10 and Tennis and cant really see the WM+ working at all.
I have PAL 3.2E using usb gx loader and just turned on the 002 fix. I did load the alternate DOL first of all but turns out i didnt need it, the game went straight to the parachuting. I had already ran the JAP alternate DOL and been playing the JAP version tho so duno if this helped me skip the WM+ video for PAL. Turned the alternate DOL back off and was fine.

MandM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm, I'm also getting the 002 error or if I enable the 002 error fix in CoverFloader, it just reboots the Wii. The game doesn't load...
unsure.gif

Am I missing something? Using the PAL iND release.

Running firmware 3.2E and cIOS rev.10 through CoverFloader (USB Loader), which works for all the other games like Tiger Woods 10, Virtue tennis 2009 and Grand Slam Tennis, which are quite new games.

Or do I need cIOS rev.12 at least?

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i use CIOS rev 10
PAL sys menu 4.0 (upgrading to 4.1 after work)
beardfaces coverfloader 1.0
error 002 fix enabled and saved in coverfloader for wii sports resort works perfectly.
have you tried the alt.dol method?
i did alt.dol with the jap version which worked a treat, and when pal came out it the game just worked first time. did not have to do alt.dol again - didnt even get to watch the wiimotionplus video, just straight into a sky dive.

cios rev 10 works with every game i have tried.
coverfloader lets you configure settings per game and save it so use it.

if your still stuck try neogamma with the wii sports resort dirty fix.
if that doesnt work update through nintendo to get newest ios' then patch ios60

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking about dumping but I can only upload at around 512k. Surely someone with a better connection will beat me to it?

Really looking forward to the game though. Resisted playing the Jap version...

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
PAL version is already available. i am seeding now. mininova.

swordfights are the best.
table tennis is better than wii sports tennis.
golf is great now, they fixed the putting problem.
bowling is beyond good.
archery rocks
jet ski is fantastic (when you get used to it)
frizbee is like almost real.

xtreme_power

Trophies
XP
Country
So I have firmware 3.2e for the Wii and the freeloader, don't have the homebrew channel install. I am about to get Wii Sports Resort and I heard there is a firmware update on the game disc that will need to be installed to play the game, is that correct? Is there a way to avoid this firmware update?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol