Gaming Wii Sports Resort

razalom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xtreme_power said:
So I have firmware 3.2e for the Wii and the freeloader, don't have the homebrew channel install. I am about to get Wii Sports Resort and I heard there is a firmware update on the game disc that will need to be installed to play the game, is that correct? Is there a way to avoid this firmware update?

To my knowledge the only way to stop it would be to backup your original and then use wiibrickblocker to remove the firmware update on the backup.

Tasan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda surprised there isn't more buzz here over this game. I hoped the NTSC version would be out by now, both jap/euro are out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I checked the release date was July 26th for US (yeah, a Sunday). Honestly, this game isn't hyped because it's the acme of casual gameplay and I've found Wii Sports to be released only to parade around the techs of the Wii. I mean, it's some decent fun, but Nintendo released Wii Sports to show off how motion controls would work and now this to show off the WM+.

On a different note, is this running $50 with the WM+? I'm thinking about getting it so when I get the Red Steel 2 bundle, I'll have 2 WM+. According to IGN it's running at $50.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Last time I checked the release date was July 26th for US (yeah, a Sunday). Honestly, this game isn't hyped because it's the acme of casual gameplay and I've found Wii Sports to be released only to parade around the techs of the Wii. I mean, it's some decent fun, but Nintendo released Wii Sports to show off how motion controls would work and now this to show off the WM+.

On a different note, is this running $50 with the WM+? I'm thinking about getting it so when I get the Red Steel 2 bundle, I'll have 2 WM+. According to IGN it's running at $50.

you can order it from amazon for 47 bucks, no taxes and free delivery.

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i amnot alonewheni ply the Wiiit will cost me around 100 USD for everyone to play this game. I find that to be a insult. they make a game that U MUST HAVE IT TO PLAY.
Tiger woods golf 2010 Does not require the extra piece to play. so you can enjoy it with or without shoveling a wad {LLL] of cash out on top of he game price. Butim ure its a grat game.
Lets giveit some time an Hope tatsomene will figure it out how to tweak it so the Wii thinks you have the MP pluged in when you don't.

MandM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lostdwarf said:
i use CIOS rev 10
PAL sys menu 4.0 (upgrading to 4.1 after work)
beardfaces coverfloader 1.0
error 002 fix enabled and saved in coverfloader for wii sports resort works perfectly.
have you tried the alt.dol method?
i did alt.dol with the jap version which worked a treat, and when pal came out it the game just worked first time. did not have to do alt.dol again - didnt even get to watch the wiimotionplus video, just straight into a sky dive.

cios rev 10 works with every game i have tried.
coverfloader lets you configure settings per game and save it so use it.

if your still stuck try neogamma with the wii sports resort dirty fix.
if that doesnt work update through nintendo to get newest ios' then patch ios60

I updated to 4.1 with Waninkoko's firmware updater. Updated to cIOS 13b, but then downgraded to cIOS Rev.10 again, cause it gave stability issues. I got it to work with the alt.dol method. Too bad I needed USB Loader GX for this, as this is the only loader with Alt.dol support. Now it works through CoverFloader with anti-002 fix, but I still think it's a pretty "dirty" fix.
Why can't I just run the game like every other Wii-Game? It was easier if they replaced the RZTP.dol in the first place.. I thought they did this as part of the "Scrubbing-process"..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-