1. razalom

razalom Newbie
    Newcomer

To my knowledge the only way to stop it would be to backup your original and then use wiibrickblocker to remove the firmware update on the backup.

2. Tasan

Tasan Newbie
    Newcomer

Kinda surprised there isn't more buzz here over this game. I hoped the NTSC version would be out by now, both jap/euro are out.

3. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Last time I checked the release date was July 26th for US (yeah, a Sunday). Honestly, this game isn't hyped because it's the acme of casual gameplay and I've found Wii Sports to be released only to parade around the techs of the Wii. I mean, it's some decent fun, but Nintendo released Wii Sports to show off how motion controls would work and now this to show off the WM+.

On a different note, is this running $50 with the WM+? I'm thinking about getting it so when I get the Red Steel 2 bundle, I'll have 2 WM+. According to IGN it's running at $50.

4. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

United States

you can order it from amazon for 47 bucks, no taxes and free delivery.

5. Daisuke9

Daisuke9 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    As i amnot alonewheni ply the Wiiit will cost me around 100 USD for everyone to play this game. I find that to be a insult. they make a game that U MUST HAVE IT TO PLAY.
    Tiger woods golf 2010 Does not require the extra piece to play. so you can enjoy it with or without shoveling a wad {LLL] of cash out on top of he game price. Butim ure its a grat game.
    Lets giveit some time an Hope tatsomene will figure it out how to tweak it so the Wii thinks you have the MP pluged in when you don't.

6. MandM

MandM Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I updated to 4.1 with Waninkoko's firmware updater. Updated to cIOS 13b, but then downgraded to cIOS Rev.10 again, cause it gave stability issues. I got it to work with the alt.dol method. Too bad I needed USB Loader GX for this, as this is the only loader with Alt.dol support. Now it works through CoverFloader with anti-002 fix, but I still think it's a pretty "dirty" fix.
    Why can't I just run the game like every other Wii-Game? It was easier if they replaced the RZTP.dol in the first place.. I thought they did this as part of the "Scrubbing-process"..

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sports, Resort,