Hardware wii spits out all discs

hrant1982

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys hoping somebody can shine some light on this problem.
i have recently softmodded my wii using bannerbomb and all was working fine but all of a sudden the wii has turned itself in to a small dvd launcher and is now spitting out all discs.
i thought this could be the cogs jamming or having broken teeth but the drive is still running silently with none of the usuall clicking associated with the cog problem.
somebody i know mentioned bridging one of the fuses that alledgadly causes this problem but i could find little to nothing to support this sugestion and i also dont see how bypassing a fuse can be good for the console.
if the wii was still under warentee i would have just formatted the wii and sent it packing but alas its well past the 12 month limit lol.
if all is lost and a fix is impossable or more costly than my home and contence insurance excess than it looks like a little accident may happen lol

hrant1982

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is my childrens wii for their bedroom and i cant justify forking out for a usb harddrive when it gets little use, i have another wii with a 500gb hdd attached and i did think about swapping them over but as i said it hardly gets used as it is

hrant1982

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i used banner bomb and installed homebrew chanel, latest neogamma loader and cios rev 14, everything was working fine like i said but now its spitting out all discs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay