Hacking Wii semibrick

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using 4.3 shouldn't be related at all. Would you mind downgrading to 4.1 (if only temporarily, should you be obsessed with having the latest version) and see if the problem returns?
Any particular reason?
I've gotten anything back to normal, trying to reproduce my own problems isn't really a priority
Because if it happens again after downgrading (not that I think it will), that means it's something worth looking into. It's just a request, so it's okay if you want to leave things the way they are. But I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to test this for me.
Alright, I'll do a backup and try again when I get home
I think it might have been something else. Try it, but if nothing happens other than the downgrade, then that's weird.

You know, this might be another case of the "ghost (semi)brick" (I made that up :P). Sometimes the Wii is turned on only to output a black screen, or the Wii Settings don't work.

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
When I got home the problems had resumed, before I had a chance to test the downgrade again
Joostin have you ever seen something like this before? All the text for everything on the console is coming up like this and the Mii channel error message still appears upon every boot. And it stopped loading to settings
gallery_122809_405_45633.jpg

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
It... fixed its self, sort of. I tried everything, and nothing helped at all. Then the corrupted text went away. Then it stopped bugging me about the Mii Channel. Then one time it let me into settings, then settings started working like half the time, and now everything works 100%. So confused, nothing I did directly preceded those changes
But anyway, it looks like I'm good now. Thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/ajurvXsCdbo?t=225