Hacking Wii Remote Desyncs, doesn't re-sync.

  • Thread starter Thread starter G2K
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,915
  • Replies Replies 5

G2K

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
Cambridge, Onatrio
XP
127
Country
Canada
A few minutes ago I went into the HBC using my Wii Remote, which was working perfectly fine. When the HBC loaded, my Wii Remotehad disconnected from the Wii, and nothing would happen when I pushed a button (the lights should blink). After a bit, the lights started blinking again when I pushed a button, but the remote wasn't synced. Now, I CANNOT get the remote to sync. What happened?
 
No, that didn't fix it.

... I don't see WHY that would possibly fix it either. Anyways, I just dropped it onto a concrete floor by accident and that fixed it.
tongue.gif
 
because sometimes the censor bar doesn't work and needs to be re plugged in. yeah usually when something of mine doesn't work i kick or throw it too
tongue.gif
 
Is there any way to re-sync wiimote manually? Sometimes Wiimote 1 becomes 2 and viceversa... how to re-sync them back?
 

Site & Scene News