Hacking Wii region-free patcher compatibility list

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa113

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyone that tried to play naruto gekituo taisen EX anyway cause thats the game i really wants the most

joeses

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anyone confirm here if Bleach Wii works on a PAL Wii with Wiikey?
Because it works on pal and someone said it had the same data so can anyone confirm it?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nope, not working. I think somebody just tried it put it to the Wii and look if it appear on Disk Channel and don't tried it. Many have done that and I'm tested all of kind things to get it work but its not work and that's it. If you want play it, buy NTSC Wii or wait that time when Wii have cracked all open for "true" modchips. I don't think that even chips that can be update can get it work because these are only "drivemod" or whatever.

Bilbotorm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah... this sucks way too much, i am so sad to see that VC and games on PAL systems are so damaged by this fucking 50 hz default mode... all comes here
frown.gif

Zero3xile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
same, so theres still no possible way to play bleach or naruto on a pal wii yet, either by freeloader or wiikey?

Leighm0

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested the following latest releases on PAL (AUS):

Pokemon_Battle_Revolution_USA_Wii-PROMiNENT - Works using RegionFrii v1.2 (and brickblocker just incase)
The.Bigs.USA.Wii-MARVEL - Works with RegionFrii 1.2 / BrickBlocker
Transformers.the.Game.USA.Wii-MARVEL - Works with RegionFrii 1.2 / BrickBlocker
Ratatouille.USA.Wii-MARVEL - NOT Working - Tried RegionFrii 1.2 and 1.21 and BrickBlocker, recognizes disc, locks up on load.

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Pokemon_Battle_Revolution_USA_Wii-PROMiNENT - Works using RegionFrii v1.2 (and brickblocker just incase)
Ratatouille.USA.Wii-MARVEL - NOT Working - Tried RegionFrii 1.2 and 1.21 and BrickBlocker, recognizes disc, locks up on load.

Nice one mate how about adding that info to the wiki no one has updated it for donks :'(

Leighm0

Trophies
XP
Country

Nice one mate how about adding that info to the wiki no one has updated it for donks :'(

I would but its locked.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=Wi...=edit&section=4

Something about the site moving?

D

DarkWolfNine

dendijk

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anybody know where to find a manual for the latest functions added to regionfrii.

Tried to patch rapala NTSC(usa) to PAL, but doesnt work after having some succes with other games.

softgi

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

I got this game working, patched with regionfrii1.2. No brickblocker.

but Chicken shoot NOT working.
tongue.gif

MahouMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if Pokemon Battle Revolution works without BrickBlocker? I've imported an original of it and I wanna know if I can play it or will the update brick my Wii? Thanks!

WolfMan01

Trophies
XP
Country
hi

it will run the update but will not brick it

as long as u have 2.2e though once update runs u will find u might have 2 extra channels 1 x news and 1 x wheather channel

MahouMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
hi

it will run the update but will not brick it

as long as u have 2.2e though once update runs u will find u might have 2 extra channels 1 x news and 1 x wheather channel

Are you 100% sure? And those extra channels don't caus any issues do they? Can you just erase them? If it's totally fine then that's fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock