Hacking Wii Music's Ver of 3.3u

poseoff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so Ive searched the forums and am still a little confused. Is there a difference between this new version of 3.3 that people are referring to as 3.4, thats disabling the homebrew stuff and the version that Wii music decided to install on my Wii also referred to in my system menu as 3.3u? if there is no difference, lol how long do ya reckon i'll be scr**ed for?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The newest 3.3 update fixes the signing bug on all official IOS versions. This will currently prevent you from installing things like the Homebrew Channel, and DVDX. If you can, try to run WUFE on Wii Music, and name the update files that are included.

The previous 3.3 update prevented old versions of the Twilight Hack from being placed onto the console, although a workaround for that was released.

poseoff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply g4jek8j54. My Wii is not connected via wifi, so there is no way it could have downloaded it, but would likely that i Can assume that Wii Music NTSC does have the newer version, while i wait to check my wii with WUFE?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I guess that it could contain it, but I'm guessing that Wii Music probably includes the older 3.3 firmware, which would block the Twilight Hack. However, I can't confirm that.

EDIT: A user on this MaxConsole thread states that it contains the older 3.3 firmware. If that is so, then you don't really have anything to worry about.

poseoff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
g4jek8j54 you're diamond mate, thanks for finding that link
grog.gif
. I'll double check using WUFE later on today, its 2:30 where i am and i have some mates playing Rockstar Table Tennis. I'll get down to checking when they leave. thanks again!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.