Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
seracrux said:
do we really need this?
Yes we need it. I can believe so of you people. Alot of people were complaining about not having 1:1 on games but now we get the chance and your complaining about it. Get over it. It probably wont even cost to buy. Its going to come free with a good game and you know it. Even the crap ass Zapper came with a good game.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
More add ons huh? ... yeah now i have a wii mote, a nunchuck, a classic controler, a gamecube controller, oh yah and now i gotta get sumthing for the wii mote to work better...
Really nintendo is starting to get really annoying, but mayyybe now we will see more interactive game play.
The secret game ... my bet is on Zelda with kick ass sword movements ... what else would make gamers buy wiis and add ons ... the classic games no less.
I agree that the wii is definatly overpriced .. i didnt realised it until i bought it... and i feel like its an xbox with mote control ... i was super disappoined with how basic the controller is ... red steal and zelda's sword movements was a big lie ...

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phantastic91 said:
how would this look with the wireless nyko nunchuck adapter. O_O pretty huge i think.

Yeah double stack adapter time ha ha.

This looks like it could be cool, I wonder if it will work with the perfect shot well since it has the plugin on the bottom of the gun.

I guess we will see.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This better be quite cheap, from the looks of it's size it probably will be. Just another thing to get working with homebrew games
smile.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
WB3000 said:
This better be quite cheap, from the looks of it's size it probably will be. Just another thing to get working with homebrew games
smile.gif

From the size of it.. I'm guessing 15 to 20 USD..

Nintendo will probably bundle it with some game that needs it and selling it for 40 bucks.. and at some point, being integrated in the Wiimote..

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whizz said:
That sucks. The Wiimote should have had that since the beginning.
Leave it to Nintendo to find ways of making easy money.
They obviously had this technology long ago but only decided to release it when their profits stopped skyrocketing.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If they announced it a day early, they knew people would start criticizing it hard. They must be having an extremely awesome demonstration at E3 to have done this.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fischju said:
If they announced it a day early, they knew people would start criticizing it hard. They must be having an extremely awesome demonstration at E3 to have done this.
I find that kind of weird. Why take the time to announce it the day before there conference when they could've announced it at the conference?

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why don't people just not get it(even if they offer it for free which they probably won't) if they think Nintendo is just trying to make a quick buck?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seraph said:
Why don't people just not get it(even if they offer it for free which they probably won't) if they think Nintendo is just trying to make a quick buck?
Unless Nintendo releases a game that leaves you with no choice but to buy it. I can see a new redesigned Wiimote sometime soon.

ShineStar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting...
But I don't think it would be bundled with a game. If you have 4 Wiimotes, and actually want one for each, would Nintendo actually expect you to buy 4 of the same game?
I don't think so anyway...

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
DeMoN said:
Whizz said:
That sucks. The Wiimote should have had that since the beginning.
Leave it to Nintendo to find ways of making easy money.
They obviously had this technology long ago but only decided to release it when their profits stopped skyrocketing.

I think this thing wasn't possible when the Wii was launched, or they simply thought it wasn't necessary by that time..
My guess here is that they tried to make a game but noticed that it wasn't possible using the current Wiimote.. so they're releasing a better one so the game(s) can be made
smile.gif

Really, if they wanted just some easy money, they would do like Sony with the Dual Shock 3 and release a new controller for 50 bucks, instead of a (hopefully) cheap add-on
tongue.gif

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ofcourse it will be incompatible. but u probably dont NEED them with those controllers.

or maybe, a new wii zapper:) for better shooting games:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?