Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well.. they're doing basically what Sony did with the Dual Shock 3..

"No.. we can't have rumble + motion on the same thing :/ ".. some months later "Oh look at that! We found a way!"

"No.. we can't have 1:1 movement.." and now "Oh! What do you know? We can!"
tongue.gif

And if MS end up showing the "Xmote" like it's being rumored.. than this was the best time to show this..

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good news at least. But, I swear they purposely did this just so they can make more money. As in, the delay of making the Wiimote more 'accurate'. Who knows, or maybe it's a response to people saying Wiimote isn't as efficient. Either way.. at least the Wiimote's improved.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe its just something which can't be implemented into the current wiimote without ruinin the design?
If they change the design of the wiimote, I can see a lot of people complain about that too.

Also;

QUOTE said:
Nintendo will reveal more details about the Wii MotionPlus accessory and other topics Tuesday morning at its E3 media briefing.

Perhaps more features? Wireless nunchucks?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Well.. they're doing basically what Sony did with the Dual Shock 3..

"No.. we can't have rumble + motion on the same thing :/ ".. some months later "Oh look at that! We found a way!"

"No.. we can't have 1:1 movement.." and now "Oh! What do you know? We can!"
tongue.gif

And if MS end up showing the "Xmote" like it's being rumored.. than this was the best time to show this..
I wish that their Xmote or "Newton" will not best Wiimote. It's ripoff, RIPOFF. Just stealing ideas. Maybe now "PS XBOX DSv (Portable shit - XBOX DS)" will come out?

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
It's gonna be better for them that the add-on will be REALLY cheap.

They are selling the wii wheel, a peice of plastic, for 12 bucks. Good luck with cheap.

I think they will pack this in with games that support it thought or make it mandatory that 3rd parties do or something. Which sucks for you pirates : P

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

you ungrateful bastards!!
mad.gif

Whizz said:
That sucks. The Wiimote should have had that since the beginning.

pokemongalaxy said:
Whizz said:
That sucks. The Wiimote should have had that since the beginning.
exactly, now we have to pay extra money for something that we shouldve gotten included in the first place.

QUOTE(CockroachMan @ Jul 14 2008, 12:17 PM)
Indeed it should be there since launch
sleep.gif

I'm guessing Nintendo will use this on their secret big game they're talking about.. just hope it's not very expensive :/

by the comments stated above, you people are probably the same who will state that when the next-generation wii comes out that nintendo should have made it available this generation or should upgrade everyone for free.

I love how no matter when a company does something to stay innovative by making advancements to their existing technology that there is always a group of people who believe that this "new" technology should magically be provided for free.

I'm glad to see them improving upon it and my bet is that this will be available in an all-inclusive new wii remote, however at least nintendo has the forsight to create an add-on so that everyone can take advantage of the new tech.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skawo96 said:
QUOTE said:
by the comments stated above, you people are probably the same who will state that when the next-generation wii comes out that nintendo should have made it available this generation or should upgrade everyone for free.
But WHYnext Gen-Wii should come out, if Nintendo can't do with production on THESE wii's?

wat

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Misunderstood previous message and chagned mine.
rolleyes.gif

Now I wish that E3 will be good for N. I hope they will not embarass them with KIDZ PARTYZ 2 or Horzez

How would it look if our mister nintendo would try to announce Kidz Partyz 2?
And was there Sony's conference yet?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
[11:26am] if that can give me a more realistic baseball/tennis gaming experience, I'll get it
[11:29am] well, now I HAVE TO watch Nintendo's conference
[11:29am] GJ
[11:30am] * @lagman would rather have an improved nunchuck

That sums it up.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what about the nunchuck. the only 1:1 game i want most is a boxing game and the one in wiisports was terrible. hope with this you can actually do what was shown in the videos in the unveiling of the revolution (sooo exaggerated! xD)

anyways. does it looks uncomfortable to hit the 1 and 2 buttons while holding it sideways?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...