Hacking Wii Motion Plus

yahmegaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys i bought WM+ today and i was wondering is the attachment really that loose? did nintendo build it to top quality or do i have a defective WM+? thanks!

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering about that when I got it too, but then I realized they made it loose so you could slip the wiimote in to the grip and easily connect it to the motionplus. So I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose.

yahmegaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys... and i was about to exchange it
tongue.gif

WadsRUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Nintendo had any design sense that would have put some small pieces of rubber on the M+, so needed a small bit of extra force to attach it, but still ensuring a good, tight fit.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
WadsRUs said:
If Nintendo had any design sense that would have put some small pieces of rubber on the M+, so needed a small bit of extra force to attach it, but still ensuring a good, tight fit.
Read Iwata Asks. A lot of effort was put in the design. They've thought about pretty much everything.

newr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Wii with 3.3J firmware...do I have to upgrade to newer version if i want to use the new motionplus thing?

catnapped

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
WadsRUs said:
Read Iwata Asks. A lot of effort was put in the design. They've thought about pretty much everything.

Yep--including keeping 3rd party wireless nunchuk receivers from fitting without modification (Dremel).

They thought about pretty much everything alright!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0