Hardware Wii Mote will not connect

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got out of this one game, turned the Wii off, put in another game, and booted the Wii up again. Now, here's the problem: My Wii Remote won't sync at all.

Here's the symptoms:

1) The Wii Mote flashes for one second when I press a button. Normally, it would flash for 2 or 3 seconds. It would also do this on the System Menu, but not the Homebrew Channel.

2) It will not connect to the Wii at all. Neither will the second remote.

Anything wrong?

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got out of this one game, turned the Wii off, put in another game, and booted the Wii up again. Now, here's the problem: My Wii Remote won't sync at all.

Here's the symptoms:

1) The Wii Mote flashes for one second when I press a button. Normally, it would flash for 2 or 3 seconds. It would also do this on the System Menu, but not the Homebrew Channel.

Anything wrong?
Unplug and replug in Wii.

DonnyKD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's the symptoms:

Anything wrong?
Unplug and replug in Wii.

I already got it solved, man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup