Wii - Monster Hunter Tri - Working Guide!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Lone-Wolf, May 1, 2010.

1. Spiralmask

Spiralmask Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2010
    United States
    you sir are my HERO. im literally cry with joy right now.

2. Schizoanalysis

Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Jun 23, 2009

I have a question... It asks me to select which IOS to use to install it -- and it comes up with IOS36 as the default -- is this OK? Can I use IOS36 to install it?

I have no clue about this --

Thanks!

3. laider

laider Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    @Lone-Wolf,

game worked perfect.
    thank you. [​IMG]

info: ver 3.2e.
    downloaded from torrent, pal version.

4. Schizoanalysis

Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Jun 23, 2009

Nevermind. I used the default, and it works perfectly.

Thanks!

5. benno300

benno300 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2010
    Netherlands
    I did everything that was written here and it just don't wont want to work,I get the screen with the wiimote fastening and than it syas checcking syatem memory and then....Black!
    Plz help

6. Firemansam123

Firemansam123 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2011
    I used the instructions on my back up which is on a DVD+R and now through NEOGAMMA v9 its now working fine nof reeze or annoying buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! [​IMG]

7. brandon2141

brandon2141 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    Make Sure your Wii is Softmodded.[*]Download "cIOSX rev19 by waninkoko" ------------------> Link: cIOSX rev19 by waninkoko[*]Copy the "cIOSXrev19-Installer" folder to the "Apps" folder on your SD Card[*]Make sure you have a Wi-Fi Connection AND DISCONNECT ANY GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS OR MEMORY CARDS! Then Open HBC and Launch "cIOSX Rev19..."[*]Choose "249" as the IOS[*]When asked for the "Base IOS" choose "IOS 37-v3869.wad"[*]Select "Network Install"[*]Download "Neogamma R9" ------------------> Link: NeoGamma R9[*]Launch "Monster Hunter Tri"[*]ENJOY!Note: Offline steps: Download IOS37-64-v3869.wad using NUS Downloader and place it in the SD card root. Then choose "Wad Install" instead of "Network Install

i did this on 248 as ios,then used usb loader gx and set the loader itself to 248 and worked.Had to switch to SD cuz it wasnt saving config on usb. Pretty agravating

Last edited by brandon2141, Mar 19, 2017
  8. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    A 6-year necro for old info?

MH3 works fine using current cIOS with any current loader. The servers, however, are offline and cannot be emulated so it's now a single player game only.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted