Hacking Wii Modding Service in the USA

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would never ship my Wii of to someone I didn't know. I would have to live in the same city and go to them and let them do it. Risk of getting your Wii stolen.

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I do not currenlty have any pics of my installs, but I will take some of my next couple (they will be repair / installs, missing pads and such.) Check back here in a couple of days and I will post them. Sword - I fully understand your position. Some people out there are out to get you and they will try to take advantage of the situation. For those people that ARE willing to send me thier Wii's, I always keep in contact with the customer with daily (almost hourly) emails. I supply them with my name, address, telephone number, and I'll even send a phot-copy of my driver's license if it makes them feel safer. I also have public website for my service, and if you look closely at it there are no Banner Ads anywhere on it. That means that I pay for it out of my pocket, and if I were to steal somebody's system they could easily find me through a report to my hosting company (1and1 hosting).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8