Hacking Wii Menu Uninstaller and Disk Check v1.01 COMING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Swizler said:
HiBit said:
A NAND Backup is useless, the only interested thing could be the files in the Wii and the keys.
then why do anything or buy these wiis in the first place
because people think they have special powers and like waisting money = people are just stupid thinking they have something in god mode

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
Swizler said:
HiBit said:
A NAND Backup is useless, the only interested thing could be the files in the Wii and the keys.
then why do anything or buy these wiis in the first place
because people think they have special powers and like waisting money = people are just stupid thinking they have something in god mode
so there is nothing special about these wiis

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
nik138 said:
I got two of these wii for repairs .One Green One Red .I opened up the red one and took alot of pics here are the links .the red one has 3.2E installed on it . i have finished repairing them and will be sending it back if u guys want me to dump the NAND pls give me instaruction on how to do so .
Cheers
Nik

mmmm you say you got 2 wiis in for repair which sounds to me you no the ins and outs of wii if ppl are sending them to u for repair, yet you dont no how to dump a nand

fishy if you ask me i recon thos are pics pulled off google or summit

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
nik138 said:
I got two of these wii for repairs .One Green One Red .I opened up the red one and took alot of pics here are the links .the red one has 3.2E installed on it . i have finished repairing them and will be sending it back if u guys want me to dump the NAND pls give me instaruction on how to do so .
Cheers
Nik

mmmm you say you got 2 wiis in for repair which sounds to me you no the ins and outs of wii if ppl are sending them to u for repair, yet you dont no how to dump a nand

then someone needs to kick someones behind around here clearly

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nIxx said:
Actually i saw these channels already in a Review video for a Wiiware game and TT have some of their tools (dunno anymore which tools exactly).
Anyway for what will this be good.

Edit: These tools are coming with a Wii Dev Kit here are some pictures
wiidevkit1.jpg

wiidevkit5.jpg

wiidevkit6.jpg

I once found a page to buy those tools, don't remember the page, but the price started like at $10,000 us dls, and you needed some paperwork to be able to buy them or something like that

These tools/Wiis/Discs/channels by the contrary wont be any useful to the homebrew scene, as they are used by game's dev's...!!
smile.gif

Yakomo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very cool, how did you get the disc?? Anyway, found this thread a very interesting read, can't wait to see what happens next.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very nice video. Where'd you get the disc?

Also, what is "System-1" like? 2.x and 3.x are widely available, but can't find a 1.x wad anywhere (before the 'brew times i guess).

seljak140

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii System Menu 1.0
Release date USA November 19, 2006, JAP November 19, 2006, EUR December 19, 2006
System Menu IOS: IOS9
Version History: Preceded by System Menu Unknown Prelaunch, Succeeded by System Menu 2.0 November 19, 2006 (rev01)

*"Launch-Day" menu shipped with early Wiis. (Does not report a version number.)
* No weather or news channel available, Updates was only able through the update options in the internet settings.
* Launching Channels was alot faster. There is no delay, If you press start on a channel, it immediatly goes to black, with the banner music still playing.

source; http://wiibrew.org/wiki/System_Menu_1.0

Probably no one has Wii with System Menu 1.0 anymore. It would be nice to dump the wad file of this as I think it doesn't check Wii dvd drive when booting channels so it would be possible to boot channels even if drive is completely disconnected. I'm not sure about that, of course it's only my opinion. The only way to find out is to get that Wii menu. There must be a good reason why Nintendo released Wii Menu 2.0 at the same launch day.
smile.gif
It's too vulnerable.

nik138

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Swizler said:
pepxl said:
nik138 said:
Cheers
Nik

then someone needs to kick someones behind around here clearly

These wii had come for repairs they just had bad bluetooth modules . i know how to dump the nand of a retail wii but these dev wii are a whole diffrent story .I did not get these pics from google or anywhere else it was take with my sony ericsson mobile camera . the 1st pic shows the table i work on at home u can hit me up on msn i will show it to you on my web cam . Nothing fishy when it comes to dev wiis . none of the regular tools work so its impossible to dump the nand the fstoolboox does not work u cant install bootmii u cant even install the homebrew channel . however banner bomb works beside that none of the software works i have tired everything out there.

I also just got the 4.2u rvt menu disc if u guys want a pic let me know

i wanna know how to dump it and convert it to a normal disc

im trying to fix the damn 003 error.

i recon ur a moron who does not know anything about dev wiis

cheers
Nik

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Insulting people, nice way to get help converting the disc and solving the 003 error. I'm sure if the right people in here are honest and open with each other, then you can solve this.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
nik138 said:
These wii had come for repairs they just had bad bluetooth modules . i know how to dump the nand of a retail wii but these dev wii are a whole diffrent story .I did not get these pics from google or anywhere else it was take with my sony ericsson mobile camera . the 1st pic shows the table i work on at home u can hit me up on msn i will show it to you on my web cam . Nothing fishy when it comes to dev wiis . none of the regular tools work so its impossible to dump the nand the fstoolboox does not work u cant install bootmii u cant even install the homebrew channel . however banner bomb works beside that none of the software works i have tired everything out there.

I also just got the 4.2u rvt menu disc if u guys want a pic let me know

i wanna know how to dump it and convert it to a normal disc

im trying to fix the damn 003 error.

i recon ur a moron who does not know anything about dev wiis

cheers
Nik

Would be superb if you find a way to dump the Discs....

Please drop me a link when done, I´m really interested in helping as there is a way to run them on a "normal" Wii.

Shoot me a PM when ready!

Hang in there!

nik138

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
@bazamuffin

well the guy did not offer any help but instead pissed me off by saying i got the pics from google .

i would be glad to know how he came to that conclusion , did he even bother googling .

Anyway bygones im going to use the infectus tomo to dump the nand
smile.gif

i feel dumping the nand and the disc wont solve 003 it will just make a way to play RVT on a retail.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.