NO HOMEBREW FOR YOU GAIJIN!

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
Vidboy10 said:
But man, Im thinking how we can trying to find a hole in this menu.
And since Waini left the scene I can't expect a Custom Firmware updater
waninkoko said he would be back for these kind of emergencies.

where are you waninkoko??!?!?!?!

*sets up smoke signals for him to hopefully see*

Why is everybody concerned and worried about Waninkoko? If he chooses to come back, that would be great. But, as I said earlier, we still have an active cIOS supporter and updater in Hermes. Heck, he just released an update recently with v4 of his cIOS. I run one of my Wii units on his cIOS *only* and rest assured every game that Waninkoko's can play, his can. Actually, his can play a few more (GH5 and those DL games that will not work on rev14). And, we have the source thanks to him as well:

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_utilidad-ul...idioma_1217626#

It can be modified to install to a different IOS slot I would imagine.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
This is just a U update at the mo ain't it? How long is it usually between the U and the E updates?
Wiibrew has been updated. If what it says is true (and it more than likely is) it's for all regions. That's including Korea even.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
This is just a U update at the mo ain't it? How long is it usually between the U and the E updates?
wiibrew says all region were released today.

zektor said:
xzxero said:
QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Sep 28 2009, 09:27 PM) But man, Im thinking how we can trying to find a hole in this menu.
And since Waini left the scene I can't expect a Custom Firmware updater
waninkoko said he would be back for these kind of emergencies.

where are you waninkoko??!?!?!?!

*sets up smoke signals for him to hopefully see*

Why is everybody concerned and worried about Waninkoko? If he chooses to come back, that would be great. But, as I said earlier, we still have an active cIOS supporter and updater in Hermes. Heck, he just released an update recently with v4 of his cIOS. I run one of my Wii units on his cIOS *only* and rest assured every game that Waninkoko's can play, his can. Actually, his can play a few more (GH5 and those DL games that will not work on rev14). And, we have the source thanks to him as well:

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_utilidad-ul...idioma_1217626#

It can be modified to install to a different IOS slot I would imagine.
Hermes and Waninkoko are just as awesome and much respect for Hermes for still stayin in the game.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
9th_Sage said:
TrolleyDave said:
Wiibrew has been updated. If what it says is true (and it more than likely is) it's for all regions. That's including Korea even.

Nice one, cheers for the info mate! I'm gonna have to get up early and bell my little sis to remind her not to update. lol

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about this Nintendo, you give me region free compatibility, I will give up my HBC and all my cIOS and loaders. Until then, f*** off because I got imports to play and I am not going to buy another Wii just because you guys are stubborn @$$holes who can't get with the ****ing time.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wanted to test this theory, download the source and have a look at it. Maybe the installer can be adjusted to install to 224/225. Then maybe you can try a loader such as Softchip (or better yet, modify the uLoader source) that allows the selection of any cIOS and see if a game runs (this is providing you get TBR working and trucha restored):

Link to source:

http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/cio...nstall_3.0C.rar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: When you play SM64 but you try recreating the slider song from memory during an episode.